You may also like

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My ENT specialist and the other one Dr. O is my audiologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Young is a very nice man with truly a gentle and caring disposition. It was the first time I had seen Dr. Young. I received exceptional care and kindness from both Dr. Young and Eric. A truly wonderful doctor to have met. Caroline

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr. Young is such a nice man and he has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. I hope he never retires!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I was truly surprised to meet this wonderful Doctor. He has a smile on his face and such a gentle caring disposition from the time you walk in his office and see him speaking to others, until you personally are sitting in his seat, while he attends to your medical issues. He is a real gem, one in a million, and I was so happy to be able to tell him that. "It is something you are born with" was his very humble response. Nothing special he does. Though I don't agree, I am sure it takes effort dealing with the public, as I have done my whole life, I do believe it is a bit effortless for him as he just "is" and most likely "always has been" a caring, kind individual. He wouldn't know how to be mean if he tried I don't suspect. Thank you Dr. Young. I cannot close these comments without making a few about his lovely receptionist "Fortune". She is just as sweet as can be. Very helpful. Very professional. A definitely well matched duo. May you both be blessed for your kindness. Donna C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I accompanied my wife to see Dr. Young several time. He is simply one of the most competent and caring health professionals we have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

He spoke to my daughter respectfully and directly. Provided good information without being condescending. He seems to have a good sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Hello, I am a patient of Dr.Young for 2 years now. I have meniêre disease and lost a lot of my hearing. Dr. Young, Eric the audiologist and Fortune the Receptionish are simply great. Dr. Young helps me a lot, and always find room for me if need be. I would recommand both Dr. Young and his audiologist. Oui Dr. Young parle français. Merci.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1063455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

This is a very busy office and the nurse Fortune is lovely and very helpful.Dr. Young has a great personality and was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

J'ai un rendez-vous avec ce dr et je me demandais est-ce que Dr.Young parle francais? Mon médecin de famille me l'a recommendé mais je ne parle pas anglais :S Merci d'avance!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1063453].votes_count ]]