Rate Dr. John Young

Dr. John Young's Ratings

Dr. Young is a very nice man with truly a gentle and caring disposition. It was the first time I had seen Dr. Young. I received exceptional care and kindness from both Dr. Young and Eric. A truly wonderful doctor to have met. Caroline

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Young is such a nice man and he has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. I hope he never retires!!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I was truly surprised to meet this wonderful Doctor. He has a smile on his face and such a gentle caring disposition from the time you walk in his office and see him speaking to others, until you personally are sitting in his seat, while he attends to your medical issues. He is a real gem, one in a million, and I was so happy to be able to tell him that. "It is something you are born with" was his very humble response. Nothing special he does. Though I don't agree, I am sure it takes effort dealing with the public, as I have done my whole life, I do believe it is a bit effortless for him as he just "is" and most likely "always has been" a caring, kind individual. He wouldn't know how to be mean if he tried I don't suspect. Thank you Dr. Young. I cannot close these comments without making a few about his lovely receptionist "Fortune". She is just as sweet as can be. Very helpful. Very professional. A definitely well matched duo. May you both be blessed for your kindness. Donna C.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

I accompanied my wife to see Dr. Young several time. He is simply one of the most competent and caring health professionals we have ever seen.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

He spoke to my daughter respectfully and directly. Provided good information without being condescending. He seems to have a good sense of humour.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Hello, I am a patient of Dr.Young for 2 years now. I have meniêre disease and lost a lot of my hearing. Dr. Young, Eric the audiologist and Fortune the Receptionish are simply great. Dr. Young helps me a lot, and always find room for me if need be. I would recommand both Dr. Young and his audiologist. Oui Dr. Young parle français. Merci.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

This is a very busy office and the nurse Fortune is lovely and very helpful.Dr. Young has a great personality and was very helpful.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

J'ai un rendez-vous avec ce dr et je me demandais est-ce que Dr.Young parle francais? Mon médecin de famille me l'a recommendé mais je ne parle pas anglais :S Merci d'avance!!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend Dr. Young and Eric Olmstead due to their refusal to take me seriously. I suffer from tinnitus and am deaf in one ear. I visited them while quite depressed. Dr. Young refused to accept that my deafness was caused by an ear infection in my late 20's. While it is true that ear infections in adults are rare, they do happen. As a mature adult who must exist in my own body, I'm the person most likely to know what took place. Both Dr. Young and Eric Olmstead are very resistant to alternative medicine, even though some cultures have been relying on these traditions for centuries. A more open yet reasonably safe attitude is needed by both men.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

Exceptional quality care and kindness that is unprescedented in the medical field.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag