Rate Dr. Michael J. Hickham

Dr. Michael J. Hickham's Ratings

Great doctor- really cares- spends time with you. Makes sure that you get well with follow ups

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Absolutely one of the most talented, best surgeons I have ever come across, with a wonderful, engaging personality to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

He was very caring and listened attentively and he made me feel better right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

Dr. Hickham is my ENT, and I see him usually 2 or 3 times a year due to allergies and sinus problems. He is great! Very caring and knowledgeable. The wait can be a little long at times but that is partially because he takes a lot of time with you, so I have no problem with the wait. Also he gets busy during flu and cold season, which is expected. Definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Hickham diagnosed the itching in my ear as allergies, and sent me home with allergy medication. The itching then turned into pain which caused me to go back to the doctor. This time, Dr. Hickham told me the pain in my ear was due to TMJ. With a 30 year history of ear problems, I had never been told my ear pain was related to TMJ so I asked him how ear pain could be caused by TMJ. When I questioned him, Dr. Hickham stated he had practiced medicine for 15 years and knew what he was doing. He then sent me home with steroid ear drops and muscle relaxers. After taking those medications for a week, my ear pain substantially increased forcing me to go to a second doctor. The second doctor diagnosed an ear infection and sent me home with antibiotic pills and ear drops. Within three days of taking antibiotic medication, my ear pain was gone. Always get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

He is a very down to Earth person & very friendly. He is a very knowledgable doctor who took care of my dad's issues completely in only 3 visits. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good & trustworthy ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Excellent physician skills, knowledgeable ENT with a very good office protocol. Listens to his patients and treats them effectively. Highly recommended by medical personnel who were his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2008

Listens well, up-to-date on latest medicines and practices, will work you in quickly if you are sick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063770].votes_count ]]