Rate Dr. Ernest Yazigi

Dr. Ernest Yazigi's Ratings

Excellent, caring dentist! He is very aware of patients needs and works hard to accomodate them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I heard about Dr. Yazgi from a friend of mine. He gsve him a route canal and he said it was the least painful and most effective one hes ever had. I made and appointment with him the next day and was delighted to find that he was both very porfessional and friendly. He provides great information and offers terrific support. He procedures are basiclly pain free and the results are fantaastic. I would recommend this dentist to anyone whether you need serious work or just basic cleanings and check ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Dr. Yazgi is one of the sweetest dentists ever. He worked on my teeth for two hours and i didn't feel a thing. My teeth were a mess and he completely redid them giving me the smile i've always wanted. I would recommend Dr. Yazgi to anyone who wants to have a good time at the dentist's office. Visit his site and see for your self all the great work he can do for you.http://www.milleniumdental.net/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063800].votes_count ]]