You may also like

Rate Dr. Martha B. Boone

Dr. Martha B. Boone's Ratings

My OBGYN referred me to her, and I am so happy he did. Dr. Boone diagnosed and treated my bladder cancer that turned out to be complicated. She consulted with experts on my behalf and offered options. I ultimately went to MD Anderson where my doctor there confirmed that Dr. Boone's treatment was exactly what he would've done. I am now back to Dr. Boone for life-long follow-ups. I feel cared-for at this practice and am confident I am in good hands. Dr. Boone has treated me a couple of times at Northside, and the health care professionals I encountered along the way all spoke very highly of Dr. Boone, as does her staff. I've never had an intolerable wait, and I've never felt rushed. Most importantly, she knows her stuff. I highly recommend Dr. Boone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Nurse as very nice and carrying. Doctor extremely rude and acted as if there was no solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

The patient care at Dr. Boone's office is unmatched. I have treated with her office for 13 years and have never considered another urologist. The nurses are amazing and take the time to help you. Dr. Boone is very attentive, helpful and caring. Excellent patient care has resulted in Dr. Boone rated the top urologist in Atlanta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Office kept calling about bill my insurrance was to pay. The office would make appointments when the "Doctor" was not in, which seemed to be most of all my appointments. So they could not order tests or medicine for me.
MAKE SURE THE DOCTOR IS IN WHEN YOU MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
My foot doctor diagnosed what she could not and put me on the medicine that cured it!
I agree with below first appoint she seemed to take lots of time., she is nice, but after that never saw her again, and her staff cant be doctors! Wonder why she moved from down here in Sandy Springs?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I first saw DR Boone last Winter when I needed a series of tests done. Her office made every effort to squeeze me in so that I could get the appointment in before my new deductible kicked in. The staff was friendly and Dr Boone had a great manner, very friendly and informative. I appreciated her candid discussion about my condition and was impressed by her thoroughness. I have since recommended her anytime someone was looking for a great urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Had one visit with Dr. Boone and would never go back. She was extremely rude and condescending; made me feel like a child being reprimanded when I even asked a question. Very dissatisfied with her practice

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2440530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I was recommended to this practice by a friend who had been seeking treatment for a rare neurological disorder for years. Dr. Boone accurately diagnosed her in one office visit. I came to this practice after having had a cystoscopy at another practice 3 years ago. I left in pain with no follow up. Dr. Boone performed a cystoscopy for me and she was extremely gentle and informative. She took the time to answer all of my questions. She was the first doctor to recommend other treatment options I had not heard of before. Her staff could not have been kinder or more understanding. I had to cancel my appt twice because of other health issues and the staff was very patient with me. Dr. Boone's nurse, Elizabeth, is very smart, informative, and caring. Dr. Boone and Elizabeth went above and beyond to be sure I was comfortable through my procedure. Afterwards, she took the time to explain in great detail - to both me and my husband- what my options were. I highly recommend this practice and I am married to a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I made a previous post regarding my unsatisfactory visit to Dr. Boone's office. Six months later, I receive a handwritten note from Dr Boone herself... Never did I receive a professional call apologizing for canceling on me the day of my appt... Not once, but Twice! The letter reads verbatim, "Unfortunately my computer analyst discovered your critical reviews of me on the internet. Your feelings were strong and very negative. Please do NOT come back to me. There are much better people for you to see. Regards, Dr Boone". I wanted to share this with anyone thinking of going to her office b/c this is who you are really dealing with. If you read my review from October it's not even rude... It simply states my bad experience. And Dr Boone- trust me, I will NOT be going back to you, I think my review made that pretty clear! Quite an ego, huh?!?

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2440528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Boone is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She is easy to talk to and she listens. She took great care of me when I had a kidney stone that wouldn't pass. I was so fortunate to find Dr. Boone. We need more doctors like her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1063932].votes_count ]]