Rate Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Ratings

I have been receiving services for many years and obviously am happy with the services. When I was younger I had discoloration issues to my face, as I have aged they have helped me with the many services they provide. Through Dr Chasiin's knowledge and the many services he provides I have been able to maintain a natural more youthful appearance. I am grateful for hi services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I have been very pleased with the results of my treatments under Dr. Chasin's care. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I have been going to Reflections for at least 10 years now. Reflections is the only place I would trust to have my cosmetic procedures done at. Dr. Chasin is extremely friendly, knowledge and answers all questions and concerns. I use to live 10 minutes from them and now I am 45 minutes away and I continue to go to them, as Dr. Chasin is the only doctor that I will ever trust for my procedures. 5 stars all around!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I have been very pleased with all aspects of my care under Dr. Chasin. Everyone is professional and discreet; appointments always run on time and are thorough and efficient; and I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Chasin. He is very knowledgable, and there is absolutely no effort made to "sell" additional products or services. A very respectful practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Phenomenal doctor + wonderful and knowledgeable staff - perfect combination!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Excellent staff and fantastic doctor. I have been going for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Everyone in the office is most professional and most helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr Chasin fixed a bothersome donut-shaped divot/depression on my face using juvaderm 2 days ago. The divot had been really bothering me a lot and had been worsened by another doctor. It was a tricky shape and thankfully Dr Chasin fixed it with juvaderm and I'm no longer self conscious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

The experience at Reflections is great from the moment you walk in to an uncrowded serene waiting room, to the front staff, to Dr Chasin and his expertise, you won't be sorry here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chasin for over 5 years now, he is the Best he is AN ARTIST to say the least, his staff is amazing and helpful, and patient.. He explains everything toyou, you can ask as many questions as you like because he makes you feel that you can, and he answers every question thoroughly...He has made me welcome my golden years lolol... he is just amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518793].votes_count ]]