Rate Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Ratings

Dr Chasin's has a very comforting and easy manner. I highly recommend him. I feel vey confident of his knowledge and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Dr Mitchell Chasin and his staff are excellent :) I am so0o super happy with there services... I LOVE going there Julie is always so sweet and friendly, she's the BEST so professional, Dr Chasin is god sent, I would never go to anyone else, he's so professional, friendly, and he is an Expert at what he does, I've been going to Dr. Chasin for several years and I'm proud to call him my dermatoglist, Dr Chasin helped me when no other dermatologist would, I'm so grateful for him and staff. I totally trust his judgement he's an expert, I thank god he went into this field and that I was able to find him, you are the BEST Dr. Chasin :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Wonderful place dr chasin is terrific. The girls in the office are so sweet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I've been going to Reflectios for many years. Dr Chasin is an incredible dr with an amazing staff. From the moment you walk in the door they all make you feel so comfortable. I have gotten fraxel and fillers done and am extremely happy with the results. I have also sent my sister there who loved her experience also!! I would highly recommend Dr Chasin !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Chasin has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very honest in his suggestions for what he thinks will make you look most youthful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Chasin is truly an artist and always professional. His staff is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Chasin is a talented, warm and conservative doctor. I trust him and his eye for natural enhancement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Chasin and the entire Refections team are amazing. I love the facials and everyone is beyond kind and helpful. It is such a pleasure going- it's like a spa experience with the best medical care around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Chasin highly enough to anyone considering making an appointment with him. No matter what the reason for my visit (dull skin, melasma concerns, botox/filler treatments), he takes the time to truly listen, and in turn construct the right treatment plan that everyone can be comfortable with. He is beyond talented in his field, and on top of this, he is also a genuine, warm and friendly person. Never pushy or aggressive in his recommendations, he has helped me tremendously, to feel better about how I look, for which I cannot thank him enough. It's hard to find a doctor like this. I'm so glad I did. And I'm so very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I go to Dr Chasin twice a year for Botox. He runs a very professional office and spends a lot of time explaining what he is about to do and why. He is never pushy and is always very gentle. I would highly recommend him.

Lori S.