Rate Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Ratings

I cannot recommend Dr. Chasin highly enough to anyone considering making an appointment with him. No matter what the reason for my visit (dull skin, melasma concerns, botox/filler treatments), he takes the time to truly listen, and in turn construct the right treatment plan that everyone can be comfortable with. He is beyond talented in his field, and on top of this, he is also a genuine, warm and friendly person. Never pushy or aggressive in his recommendations, he has helped me tremendously, to feel better about how I look, for which I cannot thank him enough. It's hard to find a doctor like this. I'm so glad I did. And I'm so very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I go to Dr Chasin twice a year for Botox. He runs a very professional office and spends a lot of time explaining what he is about to do and why. He is never pushy and is always very gentle. I would highly recommend him.

Lori S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I have had a slim lipo proceedure and voluma w botox at the martinsville location. To say it was life changing is an understatement! The outcome of the proceedures was better than I ever imagined and i am soo very happy w my results. The staff and Dr Chasin are beyond amazing. I had hand holding when I was scared; the level of professionalism and expertise is unmeasurable. Dr Chasin is beloved by his staff and it shows up in the way they treat clients. I am so happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chasin for about six years for BOTOX and I get compliments all the time about how I look younger than I actually am.

Dr. Chasin is amazing! I recently went to him for a consultation to tighten the skin around my abdomen and he discussed all the options with me and I was very clear and confident with what my options are.

He is patient and listens to your fears & concerns and friendly and warm.

I have been to both the Livingston and Martinsville offices and they are beautiful and have a calm, relaxing atmosphere.

Patricia, NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Chasin and his staff helped me get my confidence back 100%. After the very first Appointment i started seeing results on my face. Dr. Chasin and staff are very professional and i would recommend him to anybody! Thanks again! - Paula Galicia, Mine Hill, NJ 07803

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have been going to Reflections Center for the past 5 years. Dr. Chasin is professional and knowledgeable. He helps you look youthful without looking like you had work done. The Livingston Office staff is always friendly and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Very competent physician with great bedside manner. I am thrilled with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Chasin is EXCELLANT! I have been going to Dr. Chasin for several years (for filler) and he always has me leaving with a smile! I asks my concerns, then I leave it up to him. I am so happy with how youthful I look. Thank you Dr. Chasin, you and your friendly staff are the best.
Barbara W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Chasin is both an artist and a technical genius. He has been making me look youger for years! He is the best with a needle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have had mixed experiences in the past with dermatologists so I was skeptical. I really like Dr Chasin's approach. Very informative. And best of all, my skin looks great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560931].votes_count ]]