Dr. Christopher Doyle

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Doyle

Dr. Christopher Doyle's Ratings

So for those of you who said this dr gave you a creepy feeling, your assessment skills are VERY good, look him up on the College of Physicians and Surgeons under "all doctor search". He has been sanctioned for sexual involvement with a patient - he is NOT allowed to see female patients from what I read unless there is something I am missing.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Will not see him again. Very creepy feeling in his presence. Very manipulative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Prior to Dr. Doyle, I never had a good experience with psychiatrists. I found them to be cold and unwilling to listen. Their focus seemed to lie only in administering medications. Dr. Doyle is the best psychiatrist I've had. He is a great listener and has worked with me to help me deal with various life events over the past 10 yrs. He cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr.Doyle is by far the best psychiatrist i have ever seen. He is always compassionate and professional. He's helped me through some very dark times.
The best thing about Dr. Doyle is that he actually listens. He doesn't just nod his head and hand you a prescription like many other doctors I've seen. He takes his time to figure out and solve the problem. I'm very lucky to have a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2748547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Doctor Christopher Doyle has been treating me for a few years now. He is a truly wonderful Psychiatrist. Caring, respectful and nurturing at all times. He has helped me enormously. Thanks to him I have a much deeper understanding of my illness and the tools to deal with it. I would recommend Dr. Doyle to help you or anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I like Dr. Doyle. He is great to talk to and is always there when you need him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I really liked Dr. Doyle when I first started seeing him. But then as time went on he started to get really creepy and I felt very uncomfortable around him so I stopped seeing him. He was definitely not instrumental in my recovery or maintenance of my mental health.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2695610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Doyle is the most amazing doctor ever. I too am very surprised to see negative comments about him. I have been a patient for many years and hopefully for many more. He saved my life and I would not be where I am today without his help. I love that during sessions he makes you think and look at things from a different perspective. He is simply the best and you can tell that he cares and enjoys helping people.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2676159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Doyle is nice, knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate all the help I've received over the years.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2659941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

I like Dr. Doyle. He's very helpful and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2656100].votes_count ]]