Dr. Christopher Doyle

Rate Dr. Christopher Doyle

Dr. Christopher Doyle's Ratings

I would avoid seeing this doctor. The experience I have had with him and what I have witnessed in other patients he sees, is that they get worse, not better. Dr. Doyle can be charming on the outside, but in my experience he was neglectful, and emotionally, mentally and psycologically abusive as a Doctor. He seems to enjoy playing with people's minds and psyches, very much to their detriment. He has in the past lost his license due to a sexual relationship with his patient, it is too bad that he got his license back. Find another doctor if at all possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I was a patient with Doctor Doyle when I was 18. He diagnosed me with a behavioural disorder and basically told my father to give up hope on me. When I was switched to another doctor I have been correctly diagnosed with bipolar and have been having a happier life for the change. I do not suggest him as a psychiatrist

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2558299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I will give him credit for being punctual, polite and reachable even by email. The college disciplinary action made me somewhat concerned. I immediately stopped visiting him because in a session when we were talking about cutting he asked me if I wanted to invite the next patient in. I felt uncomfortable as he was in the position of power. The patient and I then spent the first 5 minutes discussing the best way to cut yourself and Dr. Doyle really just watched from his chair and did nothing. The poor rating for staff was solely due to me never seeing staff at all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1064126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Great doctor. He takes the time to listen to you instead of pushing you out of the door five minutes later with a prescription. His secretary is awesome and is nice as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Excellent Doctor and find him very easy to open up to and talk to. Have only been seeing Dr. Doyle for a short time, and am looking forward to the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Simply fantastic! He helped me through my deepest and darkest thoughts...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

An excellent. Doctor. Very kind and understanding. He respects the patient's point of view. I appreciate the help he has given me. Thank you Dr. Doyle. I hope you are practicing for many many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr. Doyle is a sexual predator. He was suspended for one year by the College of Physician & Surgeons for having a sexual relationship with one of his patients. People come to a psychiatrist when they are most vulnerable in life. They shouldn't have to worry about their shrink manipulating those weaknesses to get in their pants. STAY WELL CLEAR!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1064128].votes_count ]]