Dr. Christopher Doyle

Rate Dr. Christopher Doyle

Dr. Christopher Doyle's Ratings

I will give him credit for being punctual, polite and reachable even by email. The college disciplinary action made me somewhat concerned. I immediately stopped visiting him because in a session when we were talking about cutting he asked me if I wanted to invite the next patient in. I felt uncomfortable as he was in the position of power. The patient and I then spent the first 5 minutes discussing the best way to cut yourself and Dr. Doyle really just watched from his chair and did nothing. The poor rating for staff was solely due to me never seeing staff at all.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. He takes the time to listen to you instead of pushing you out of the door five minutes later with a prescription. His secretary is awesome and is nice as well.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor and find him very easy to open up to and talk to. Have only been seeing Dr. Doyle for a short time, and am looking forward to the future.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Simply fantastic! He helped me through my deepest and darkest thoughts...

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

An excellent. Doctor. Very kind and understanding. He respects the patient's point of view. I appreciate the help he has given me. Thank you Dr. Doyle. I hope you are practicing for many many years to come.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Doyle is a sexual predator. He was suspended for one year by the College of Physician & Surgeons for having a sexual relationship with one of his patients. People come to a psychiatrist when they are most vulnerable in life. They shouldn't have to worry about their shrink manipulating those weaknesses to get in their pants. STAY WELL CLEAR!!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Doyle is a very intelligent and talented psychiatrist with incredible insight.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Was a very wonderful doctor for the many years I had him. I trusted him completely, until he lied about why he was leaving. I found out later that he had an affair with another patient and had to resign. This left me completely not trusting anyone, and I haven't left my house in 2 years. See the Mississauga News and google his name for details

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag