Rate Dr. Sheldon H. Marks

Dr. Sheldon H. Marks's Ratings

After two years of research, doctor consultations and careful consideration we selected ICVR for our vasectomy reversal.

We setup consultations with doctors across the United States. Doctor after doctor indicated our chances were non existent. Each doctor we spoke with said the 14 year gap between my husbands vasectomy and the upcoming reversal would make the likelihood of success minimal. We were devastated.

But out of this devastation came a determination. We found the last vasectomy reversal website we would review, International Center for Vasectomy Reversal (ICVR). We called the very next day.

Dr. Sheldon Marks reassured us, instantly allayed our fears and dispelled the myths. His vasectomy reversal expertise gave us confidence. We knew he was the doctor for us.

The staff at IVCR was wonderful. Everyone was so knowledgeable, helpful and kind. They answered all of our questions. The whole team was super supportive and attentive to all of our needs. We were the sole focus for the day.

Dr. Marks has perfected the whole experience. His office coordinated a car service to chauffeur us from the airport to the hotel, back and forth to ICVR and back to the airport. We did not have to worry about anything. Everything was taken care of for us. Dr. Marks even followed up several times after surgery to check on us. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Dr. Marks has given us a gift we thought was not possible.

We are forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. MARKS is the best doctor I've ever encountered in my entire life. I researched for a Vasectomy Reversal doctor for over a month and finally picked Dr. MARKS. Everything about him and his practice was superb. He had all the time in the world for me, and answered all my questions on the phone. I flew from Canada to see him, and his staff arranged a car from the airport, my hotel and a car to and from the center for the procedure. Upon arrival the entire staff was outside waiting for just ME and I was their sole focus for that day. All questions answered, everything explained in as much detail as I wanted and just outstanding surigical staff to assist him. He followed up in person the next day in my hotel room and again answered all my concerns and questions. About the nicest man you'll ever meet, insanely skilled, and he treats you like you're the only patient he has! He is THEE BEST reveral surgeon anywhere. Oh, and my son just turned 4 last week because of Dr. Marks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

Dr. Marks performed a vas reversal on my husband and I was pregnant in 6 months. Amazing! Very caring doctor and staff. You get what you pay for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

We traveled to see Dr. Marks and his team from another country. The effort put forth by Dr. Marks and his staff to ensure our comfort, health and safety went above and beyond what we expected. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Marks and his team to anyone considering a reversal. His surgical skills are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

We traveled quite a great distance for Dr. Marks' expertise and do not regret one second of it. His staff is amazing. Dr. Marks is simply the best. I don't know how he makes you feel so at ease with a rather awkward surgery. Worth every penny worth every second we have invested in his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Dr. Marks is one of the most caring and intelligent doctors! He was incredibly helpful in explaining the process and procedures, and then was an integral part of the follow up even weeks, months after the surgery. I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Awesome doctor. Very professional coupled with great energy and enthusiasm. My reversal was 100% successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

A fine caring REAL doctor - none finer. In fact he is available easily and quickly by phone. In short he is in a class by himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Right away I want to say that for any patient with needs that fall within Dr. Marks' practice area and expertise would do well to give his office a call first. In my particular situation the strong patient first attitude of not only Dr. Marks but his staff as well made it an easy decision for me to fly from the East Coast to Arizona to have Dr. Marks take care of me. Not only was the care given me by Dr. Marks first rate but the extra effort his staff went to in helping arrange everything from the car service that was waiting for me at the airport to the hotel reservations was a big plus as well. Dr. Marks took all the time I needed prior to my making my decision to answer all my questions and to do what he could to put me at ease with the procedures that would be necessary. At no point did I ever feel that I was just "another" patient. Dr. Marks gets my utmost respect and appreciation and I can highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

He is knowledgeable, great bedside manner, spends a lot of time explaining, excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064159].votes_count ]]