You may also like

Rate Dr. Timothy Weiss

Dr. Timothy Weiss's Ratings

The best Doctor I have ever had..I love that he takes time to answer any questions you have. I recommend him to all the women I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

He always takes time to answer your questions. Never seems in a hurry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Great doctor! Doctor Weiss as well as the staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease ! Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor. So thankful he delivered my baby. Very kind, intelligent, and thoughtful. Highly recommend!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Staff is okay but dr. weiss is amazing and even tho there is wait to see him it is worth it. He Takes his time and answers all questions...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

A wonderful Doctor. I cannot reccommend him more highly. When I was having problems conceiving he knew how to maximize my insurance benfits (within the rolues of course!)I now have 2 kids under the age of 2 and if number 3 ever happens I hope he will deliver that child too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

MY STORY WITH HIM GOES BACK NOW 14 YEARS HE IS GOD SENT TO ME I HAD BEEN TRYIN TO CONCIEVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND CARRY TO TERM WITH NO SUCCESS BEING IN THE MILITARY (FT.RILEY)YOU ARE EXPOSED TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR EACH VISIT THEN I GOT HIM HE IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM AND LISTENED TO ME.CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION AND THERE IT WAS TWO MONTHS LATER I GOT THE GOOD NEWS.HERE IT IS 14 YERAS LATER AND MY DAUGHTER SELINE (THE ONLY ONE)IS GOING TO HIGHSCHOOL THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my 3rd child and am sad he didn't deliver all 3 of my kids. He has a very comforting and trusting feeling about him. My son had his cord wrapped around his neck and Dr. Weiss was so calm about it and I had no idea until my husband told me later on. He also LISTENS!! I also refer all of my friends to him. I only wish I could use him for a doctor for my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Wiess has been my ob/gyn for 8 years now. I would never go to anyone else and I would follow him wherever he goes. His bedside manner is wonderful, he always takes his time to answer questions, and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. I refer every woman I know to him. Sometimes you have to wait a long time, but that is to be expected. I've only had one incident where I had to wait an extra long time because he got called to a delivery. That was okay with me because I am sure I messed up someone's appointment when I had my child as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064198].votes_count ]]