Rate Dr. Howard J. Kapp

Dr. Howard J. Kapp's Ratings

While waiting for hip surgery, I needed help from his staff with a prescription, it took a week for the office to acknowledge my questions, and never responded to pharmacy fax with questions. Other than this instance, office visits been very nice.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I have had total knee replacement as well as hip replacement, all within a six-month period. Everything went perfectly and I found Dr. Kapp to be very pleasant and engaging. Yes, he's busy and there may be a bit of a wait when you go for your appointment, but that's a good thing - speaks highly of his excellent orthopedic skills. I will go to him again when my other knee/hip require it and I recommend him without hesitation to anyone who needs a brilliant, professional surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kapp is a wonderful, caring doctor. His office and staff treat each patient with care and consideration. I was always able to get the help I needed from Dr. Kapp and his staff during my recovery from knee replacement surgery. He is a brilliant doctor with years of experience in the procedure I required. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Kapp to do my knee replacement surgery

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kapp, his Physician's Assistant and recommended PTherapist made the bi-lateral replacement of my knees the most successful surgery I have ever experienced.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Kapp for meniscus surgery. Without telling me in advance he also performed a micro fracture procedure. Afterward, when I found out, I also learned that micro fracture is not recommended for those over 40-45 (I was 64), takes many weeks on crutches, requires no running for months and takes world-class athletes in their prime 6-12 months to recover. He told me nothing about proper rehab and recovery, so I proceeded to rehab early and ruined my knee. I had it replaced by another doctor. Don't go to him if you value your knees. Not to mention his unpleasant demeanor.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

want to find out other opinions - have used him in the past & don't know if I want to use him again.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Kapp is a brilliant surgeon and that is what really stands out about him. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be walking today. If I ever need knee surgery again I will travel if I have to .........to have him operate on my knee.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

no bedside manner.runs an assembly line.he immediately wanted to cut on me since he runs a total joint factory.went to Dr. Biggs and a cortisone shot was all that I needed

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent surgeon. Patients in hospital with me all agreed. Not the best bed-side manner, but the quality of his work is what matters.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Great Surgeon. He seems to know what he is doing and that is what counts the most. Would go to him again if I had another knee injury

Submitted Oct. 23, 2010 | flag