Rate Dr. Anderson T. Huang

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Ratings

Dr. Anderson T. Huang is truly a first-rated doctor, and the most excellent Orthodontists in NY. I have moved to him a small amount of times with my dental problems and he made care for me especially sound. His charges are actually squat and he is incredibly much welcoming. I was exceedingly overwhelmed with the services of Dr. Huang and would proposed him to all to trip him if somebody got any kinds of teeth difficulties. I am in high spirits to cover my dental concern solutes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I've always been reluctant and worried when it came to visiting the dentists office. When I visited Dr. Anderson T. Huang, that seemed to all change for the better. He consoled me and made everything alright. I'm not proud to admit I'm shy about seeing the dentist, but I'm proud to admit being with Dr.Anderson T. Huang was a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang. (RATE MDS) DR Hung is a very famous and nice . It is a best solution for my teeth pains . I used the treatment and i am fully satisfied . Dentists are very able and fast . Dr. Anderson T. Huang is a really a good and a professional doctor . he is a very able person.He is a qualified person. I am fully satisfied because my treatment was good. i am very impressed with Dr Anderson T. Hung because his behavior is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

If you need some help with your teeth this is the place to go. I needed braces and had to get them on quick. The process was painless and the staff was very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang will be the best solution for my life time teeth problem and i wana recommend you all to visit him if anyone got any types of teeth problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dentist is very fast, has a good attitude and the employees also have a good attitude in New York this is surprising.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was in need of braces and I came across Dr. Huang and the services he provides. My procedure went well and I am very satisfied with the results. It was quick and painless and the staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Huang. He's one of the best orthodontists! -Meshelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I always knew that, in the back of my mind, my teeth were always perfect and I needed braces. I didn't smile often because my teeth were crooked. I went to see Dr. Huang and he made the experience of getting braces very easy. His professionalism is something that is extremely rare to come by these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Huang is really nice. I was apprehensive about getting my first pair of braces, but he assured me that I would be okay. He advised me of all the type of braces to choose from, how to use them, how to put them on and how to clean them, and after that, I was confident in my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I was very impressed with the services of Dr. Huang and would recommend him to others. I am happy to have my dental issue resolved

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526489].votes_count ]]