Rate Dr. Anderson T. Huang

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Ratings

If you need some help with your teeth this is the place to go. I needed braces and had to get them on quick. The process was painless and the staff was very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang will be the best solution for my life time teeth problem and i wana recommend you all to visit him if anyone got any types of teeth problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dentist is very fast, has a good attitude and the employees also have a good attitude in New York this is surprising.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was in need of braces and I came across Dr. Huang and the services he provides. My procedure went well and I am very satisfied with the results. It was quick and painless and the staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Huang. He's one of the best orthodontists! -Meshelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I always knew that, in the back of my mind, my teeth were always perfect and I needed braces. I didn't smile often because my teeth were crooked. I went to see Dr. Huang and he made the experience of getting braces very easy. His professionalism is something that is extremely rare to come by these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Huang is really nice. I was apprehensive about getting my first pair of braces, but he assured me that I would be okay. He advised me of all the type of braces to choose from, how to use them, how to put them on and how to clean them, and after that, I was confident in my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I was very impressed with the services of Dr. Huang and would recommend him to others. I am happy to have my dental issue resolved

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang is really a good doctor, and the best Orthodontists in NY. I have gone to him few times with my dental problems and he treat me very well. His fees are really low and he is very much friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

For years I was always self conscious about smiling because I didn't exactly have the perfect smile. I would often hide whenever it was time to take family pictures. My girlfriend went to an Orthodontist, and though her teeth weren't as bad as mine, she came back with a marvelous set of teeth. She referred my to Dr. Huang and I was very satisfied with the quick setup appointment. I had braces put in upon my second visit, but I barely even noticed they are in their half of the time. I have an appointment in three weeks to see what progress is being made and hopefully I will be close to having them removed. I would recommend this office to anyone that is self conscious about their smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Very friendly and professional. The facility is clean and updated. Glad to finally find someone I trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515039].votes_count ]]