You may also like

Rate Dr. Anderson T. Huang

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Huang and was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and kind heartedness. He put me at ease over having braces in my twenties and assured me that a majority of his patients received braces at a similar age. He is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every time I get a chance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I went to see Dr. Huang to get Invisalign and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Dr. Huang is extremely professional and an amazing orthodontist. I am so glad I chose him for my Invisalign. Furthermore, the office staff is very friendly as well and also professional. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Huang was the perfect amount of smart and funny at the same time. He made it feel like I was going to get through the ordeal of getting braces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I was absolutely astounded when I seen how great my teeth turned out and I have never felt better about myself. I recommend Dr. Anderson T. Huang for anyone who needs braces because he does wonders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I visited many dental clinics for my teeth problem. Among them Dr. Anderson T. Huang is helpful and best dentist. The staffs are also friendly and they provide good service than other clinic. I recommend others to visit Dr. Anderson for better treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I am really impressed by Dr Anderson . If anybody is facing problem or suffering for teeth i would suggest to contact with Dr Anderson. Because he is the right person i found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's is helpful and hav got a full knowledge about teeth . When i got the problem in teeth he consoled me and made everything alright.And also i am very impressed with Dr Anderson T. Hung because his behavior is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had braces for 5 years and everytime I went in for an adjustment I knew that I was in or at least a week of pain. However, with Dr. Huang, the process was much easier. And I still had my braces off ahead of schedule. Thanks a ton Dr. Huang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang is truly a first-rated doctor, and the most excellent Orthodontists in NY. I have moved to him a small amount of times with my dental problems and he made care for me especially sound. His charges are actually squat and he is incredibly much welcoming. I was exceedingly overwhelmed with the services of Dr. Huang and would proposed him to all to trip him if somebody got any kinds of teeth difficulties. I am in high spirits to cover my dental concern solutes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I've always been reluctant and worried when it came to visiting the dentists office. When I visited Dr. Anderson T. Huang, that seemed to all change for the better. He consoled me and made everything alright. I'm not proud to admit I'm shy about seeing the dentist, but I'm proud to admit being with Dr.Anderson T. Huang was a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595890].votes_count ]]