Rate Dr. Anderson T. Huang

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Ratings

I was looking for a Orthodontist for my teenage son. I called Dr Hung office and was pleased with they way his staff responded to my questions. The nurse ask me if I wanted to come in for a consultation. When I took my son in, I was made to feel comfortable and confident that Dr Hung would be a good fit for what we needed. It didn't talk long to get in for an appointment. We were very pleased with the results and the way we were treated.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Very good experience with this doctor and his staff. Everything from first consultation to the continuing care has been a very positive experience. Best of all, the results are spectacular! All the best.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Huang's treatment was totally positive. Dr. Huang is very knowledgeable about his practice and also polite. He made my fears go away and felt relax during the procedure. The staff is polite, helpful and friendly too. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Anderson T. Huang and his staff provide a warm and courteous service. My questions were answered with clear and concise details and I was very satisfied with my visit. I would highly recommend his services.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Huang is personable and professionally credible. Very friendly and respectful. I recommend his practice. His staff is friendly and always helpful and polite. I recommend his pratice. Joey

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

I really loved the serviced that Dr. Anderson T. Huang offered. He used my time that I offered to him very sparingly and got business done very quickly and in a professional manner. Would definetely tell others about Dr. Huang's services.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

The staff and Dr. Anderson Huang are amazing, to be honest. I have an enormous fear of dentists, and they made certain I was comfortable and talked me through the entire process. I would advise anyone to give this office a try, you will not regret it!

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Huang. Very professional. Wasnt waiting long in the waiting room. The nurses were very polite. Thank you Dr. Huang (monique cerda)

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Huang was very professional, courteous, and informative and the service was fairly prompt. This doctor is extremely approachable, and I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

I think he's a really good orthodontist. He knows what he's doing and I've been to him enough times to trust his decisions. There was only one time that I thought the appointment was too painful but his staff knows how to walk you through it.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag