Rate Dr. PETER W. Liao

Dr. PETER W. Liao's Ratings

My family had Dr. Liao as out physician in NH and when he moved I felt life I lost a family member. He is an "old school" physician with a young ,informed perspective. He stays up on all medical advances yet remains grounded especially dealing with the elderly. My 92 year old Dad joins me in missing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Liao since I moved to the area in 2002. I have had a number of chronic medical conditions. He has always been prompt, and will see me on short notice even for non-emergency needs. He is a compassionate caregiver who is very effective communicator who is skilled at knowing when to speak and when to really listen to a patient's medical concerns. (I have used Dr Liao with Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts insurances.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357735].votes_count ]]