Dr. Peter Camfield

Rate Dr. Peter Camfield

Dr. Peter Camfield's Ratings

Dr. Camfield is top notch. At a time when it felt like my child was dying he was calm and reassuring. He cared for us, as much as he did my child. He followed up with us longer than others might have and we were very sad when we learned he was retiring. We wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

went to see him for a second opinion and he was amazing! we are sad that he is retiring cause we would have loved to keep him as our child's neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2009

My son was diagnosed with lipomyelomenigocele by Dr.Camfield at 6mts. He was so compassionate and helpful. He shows sincere interest and even though we now go to Shriners in Montreal, Dr.Camfield still continued to see my son at the Moncton clinics. I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about him and the care we received from him. Our son is now 5 and although he still has some health issues, he is leading a happy and fulfilled life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

My daugther had Dr. Camfield as her doctor for 8 years, before she passed on. He was a very compassionate and knowledgeable man. Very comforting to the family members. He would call himself to check up on my daughter and my husband and myself at least once a month. Very good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

Both my boys loike him very much. He answers all of my questions and works with other doctors at the hospital for what is best for the overall health of my boys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Camfield is amazing, knowkledgeable, patient and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

My daughter started having seizures when she was 14 years old, after a year of different medications that were prescribed by doctors in Moncton the seizures were still happening, finally we were referred to Dr. Camfield, and after only a half hour in his office she was diagnosed with a particular form of Epilepsy, her medications were changed and I am happy to tell you that she has been seizure free now for 12 years, we have Dr. Camfeild to thank, he was very kind and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

My mother was not happy with him. As a teenage child however I always felt that he was good to me and seemed knowledgeable enough on neuromuscular problems. Most often I saw either Dr. Gordon or Dr. Dooley. I think if a child has drug problems though that the parents have the right to know (Re: parent below), so that they can ensure their child receives the proper treatment to get off drugs. I'd be unhappy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Poor bedside manner..does not listen to patients..extremley rude at times actually hung up on me in the middle of a conversation.No knowledge of what medicatons my child was on we had to tell him.She was severly over medicated to the point she couldnt function.Was not looking at what was making my childs seizures so severe and was ready to start cutting out parts of her brain to stop them.Turned out she had a serious drug problem which he knew about but seemed easier for him to push more pills than to deal with the problem.Shes soon at the age we move to an adult neurologist and thats the only reason why shes still going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1064979].votes_count ]]