Rate Dr. Ellen Cunningham

Dr. Ellen Cunningham's Ratings

Made an appointment for 10:10 and arrived at 10:10. Many people in the waiting room. A gentleman who had appt. at 10:30 with same doctor was called to see doc first. Asked staff why. They said it was a different doc. It was NOT. Asked when I would see doc. Was told "in a few minutes." 15 minutes past. The man with the later appt. left the office and I was still not called in! After an hour wait, I asked for my money back and left. The staff was uncaring and didn't even try to see what the holdup was. I have had good experiences in the past with this office (which is why knowledge and helpfulness are rated higher), but can no longer recommend it. I sent an email to the office, asking for an explanation, but no reply has been received.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

It's very unfortunate that Dr. Cunningham appears to be a good doctor based on the reviews but she is not accepting new patients. I guess she's making enough money off her current patients and does care about helping others.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cunningham really takes the time to discuss your issues and treats you like a person, not a skin condition/disease. She puts you at ease and will discuss your concerns as in depth as you want to go, making sure that you are completely comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag

She is superb- highly skilled. Excellent interpersonal skills. Friendly, thorough,.I walked into the office seeking an appointment and she took me immediately. She cleared up my skin problems quickly. One of the best doctors I have encountered!!

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

Now in Cedar Grove. Excellent practitioner. Appt. booking take week unless emergency (then will see that day!)

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cunningham is knowledgeable, kind and personable. I felt extremely comfortable dishing honestly about my skin problems. She also caught a melanoma I did not know I had, eased my fears over the diagnoses, and then performed a wonderful surgery with minimal scarring. She sees her patients promptly. What else could you want?

Submitted Sept. 20, 2007 | flag