Rate Dr. Roger A. Mann

Dr. Roger A. Mann's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Roger Mann twice now and I'm weighing the options to see whether I will have surgery or not. He has been extremely liberal with how much time he has spent with me, willing to listen to my many questions (and answer them) and shows care and concern for the problems he is diagnosing. In several instances he included the suggestions I made into his surgical plan. He has not been very late for my appointments and in general he has spent a lot of time examining my feet and offering suggestions for what path I might choose to correct my foot problem. An excellent doctor in my opinion.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I had a right posterior tendon failure that required substituting one of two tendons from the bottom of my right foot and the sectioning of the ankle bone to move it outward to stabilize the ankle. Today I am an active skier and biker with NO pain or issues with the ankle. I was back on my feet in 3 months, his estimate, Dr Mann is the most accomplished foot and ankle surgeon in the business. I went to him because my research lead me to a center of excellance that is his alone.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. R Mann seems to be a caring Dr. But the person that schedules his surgery and MRIs seems to have issues if you call her more than once. And she does not get back to you when she say she will. I have been waiting for "over" 2 months.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mann is worth every minute you have to wait! He is an excellent surgeon and knows what he is doing. I was misdiagnosed by another doctor as having rheumatoid arthritis, and when I switched rheumatologists, I was referred to Dr. Mann. Turns out I had osteonecrosis (dead bone) in my ankle. Dr. Mann diagnosed it immediately and after fusion surgery, I have had no more pain.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mann is one of the kindest and most knowledgable physicians we could have ever hoped for. We waited 4 hours and felt we were in the presence of an amazing force for our own good. If only there were more docs in the world like this.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

This bunionectomy was the worst experience of my entire life. In addition to being treated like an ignoratnt idiot every time I tried to ask a wquestion, I was told by Dr. Mann's office that there was an 8 week recovery time. One year later, I am still in excruciating pain, have, permanent nerve damage, and can hardly walk. I am going to a new Dr.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mann is arrogant and has absolutely no sensitivity. He is knowledgeable about foot surgery, but his office is extremely insensitive and run like a factory. It is not unusual to wait 2 hours for a 10 minute appointment.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag