Rate Dr. Robyn S. Stinnett

Dr. Robyn S. Stinnett's Ratings

I recently met with Dr. Stinnett and she was excellent. She took the time to listen to me and tried to understand a very complicated history. She was not pushy and was very respectful of me. Dr. Stinnett should give lessons to other doctors on how to have an excellent bedside manner and how to treat patients with respect because she could write the book on it. She took the time to explain things to me and answered my questions. She even made suggestions that were not just "med" related to try and help me. I was highly impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Dr. Stinnett takes a considerable amount of time to understand all the issues that complicate psychiatric health so that treatment addresses multiple areas rather than just throwning meds at a problem. I have never had a psychiatrist spend so much time listening and working with me to make meaningful change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065067].votes_count ]]