Rate Dr. Robert L. Wiskocil

Dr. Robert L. Wiskocil's Ratings

I am very grateful to have dr. Wiskocil A's my Rheumatologist. He is so caring, extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He never rushes his visit with me and is always an avid listener and responsive. He's a walking encyclopedia.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

This is the most helpfull doctor I ever had the pleasure to see.He came up with the correct diagnosis ,and took immediate action to take care of my problem.A very pleasant and highly educated man, he spends enough time with you to get to the heart of what ails you.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

When you first meet him he doesnt give the best first impression, but I am so lucky to have him as a doctor. If he had not done all of the extra research on my condition and gone above and beyond I most likely would have died from my illness. His bedside manner may not be the best but everyone I know who has been or is his patient all agree that we are lucky to have such a knowlegable doctor who really does his research and is willing to fight kaiser to try new treatments to help his patients!

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag

If you have this doctor, you need to request a new physician immediately. He is rude, disinterested and insults patients. Sometimes you see these ratings and think that person is just venting. That is not the case with this doctor. Avoid him at all costs.

Submitted June 30, 2007 | flag