Rate Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh

Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh's Ratings

She took my hope away and made me thought my life was over, she was totally unsympathetic.
The staff is pretty rude, and you wait for at least an hour before they put you in a room where you wait another half an hour before a doctor comes in to see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

She saved my mom’s life. We came to see Dr. Memarzadeh seeking second opinion. The cancer was in its aggressive stage. Dr. M. was able to accomplish immediately without delay all req. procedures, incl. the challenging biopsy proc., which the other experienced specialist was not able to do, as cervix was closed. Dr. M. quickly arranged & successfully performed the surgery for removal of cancerous uterus, utilizing the latest technology process and equip. Next day my mom was able to walk on the hospital floor and in a couple days had no need to take pain medication. Dr. Memarzadeh had referred us to the best UCLA radiology and oncology doctors for the therapy. With a determination and God’s help, my mother went thru the tough six weeks of radiation and chemotherapy, which brought us to a good prognosis for the visible future with no sign of cancer. Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh is a brilliant doctor, simply a talented highly professional caring and exceptionally intelligent person who we honor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh saved my life! She's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065336].votes_count ]]