Rate Dr. Diane Debenedetto

Dr. Diane Debenedetto's Ratings

I love Dr Di. She has been my Dr for more than 20 years, she never changes, she is always willing to listen and take time to talk about your issues. She has cured me of many things. If she doesn't know the answer, which is not often, she will find it for you. She never criticizes, she is one of us.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Office is very unfancy and basic don't be fooled by the laid back space and deportment. I used to work in health care and started seeing her after I heard so many patients rave about her. She is an exceptional diagnostician -- really listens to patients - doesn't rush them. A person to trust.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2009 | flag

wonderful doctor! takes time to explain everything. would definately recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

she takes the time to discuss everything you want to discuss, i never feel like i'm being rushed to get out of the office so once in a blue moon she might run a little late but it's worth the wait, she doesn't treat you like because she's a dr that she's better than you, very down to earth, i recommend her to everyone

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Excellent! Cares deeply about her Patients and is very accomondating.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag