Rate Dr. J. Wesley Ramsey

Dr. J. Wesley Ramsey's Ratings

Dr Ramsey is a wonderful physician. I have been going to him for 20 years now and if it wasn't for him I would not be able to have childern. He has seen me through both of my pregnancies and I am greatful for his kind and compassionate nature.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Ramsey delivered my little boy two years ago. He is an older man and was very forgetful. He had a tape recorder and would record all of his notes rather than write everything down. I had to have a C-section and every time I went to a visit I would have to remind him of that because he would forget. During one visit I told him he was hurting me and he said well how are you going to have that baby. I told him duhh C-section, he forgot again. Thank God another DR helped during the delivery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I had a wonderful experience using Dr. Ramsey. He was very educated in his field. The staff were very friendly.I have one child, but I'll use him again, he was an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I love Dr.Ramsey he and his staff are the greatest he always makes me laugh..I have been going to him for 16 yrs & of course sometimes you have to wait he's a Dr...duhhhhhhh sometimes emergency comes up..but I can say he is the best ob/gyn there is and I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

My youngest daughter(19) was having her first baby, she had complications with high blood pressure, this doctor did everything, that I could think of to help her and my new healthy grand daughter. We went to the hospital so many times for her pressure but in the end he did his job and I am so proud she had him. Forever grateful Angelique's Mom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Dr. Ramsey is by far the best ob ever! he delivered all 3 of my kids. i recently had a daughter and she had polycystic kidney disease. knowing she would pass and that i would make it full term i was sent to galveston but after finding out that she would get no different care going there i decided to have him here deliver her. he kept close watch on everything going on and treated me like a queen to help the situation in any way possible. he delivered her and she lived 4 hrs. he still continued to ck on me on his own time to make sure i was ok and see if there is anything else he could do. there is not a more kinder man to go to when you are going through such a tragic experience. i love Dr Ramsey! love his staff and his bathroom is not nasty..not sure what the others were looking at. wouldnt go anywhere else but him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Ramsey is the best obgyn in this town. He has the best staff. They are so friendly. I love Dr. Ramsey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The waiting for him does suck, seems a lot longer than the other OB I used with my son, but overall he is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Waited over an hour in the lobby at every single appointment and then another 30ish minutes once finally in a room. I told him several times that I'd been having lots of contractions, and he never seemed to care. Also told him about other things going on that pointed to preterm labor and he didn't seem to think it was cause for concern. He said maybe it was a yeast infection, and then he never did anything to check if that was the case. Needless to say, a week or two later, I was in the hospital delivering 9 weeks early. I felt like he just didn't care at all about anything I had to say the whole pregnancy. It never felt sanitary in his office. Nasty bathroom. The office staff, however, was very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

The staff never smile. The answers they give you sometimes sound ridiculous when it comes to billing. The restroom is always either very low on soap, or they don't have any at all! But the doctor is very nice and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065587].votes_count ]]