Rate Dr. Janice Dacyshyn

Dr. Janice Dacyshyn's Ratings

Dr Janice Dacyshyn is truly amazing.
Her caring, attentive nature really shows as well as her obvious passion for what she does.
I always feel heard and supported when I come to her office.
Kirsten is always helpful and friendly and I look forward to see her at the front desk when I arrive.
Dr Dacyshyn has helped me in so many ways over the last few years and I will certainly keep her in the loop of my health care team of people.
She has a way of getting right to the heart of the problem and peeling away the layers to help you on a healing path.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Janice is an amazing doctor! She is incredibly compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She takes time to listen, asks questions, and really tries to get to the root of the problem! I felt incredibly comfortable with her and could sense that she has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Excellent doctor, caring and knowledgeable. She has done more in 1 appointment and couple of emails that my family doctor in 1 year. She takes her time to explain things, she does not leave anything in the air, she makes sure you understand everything and the result behind her recommendations. Approachable and easy to work 1 on 1 to find the best solution for your problems. Naturopath is not for everyone or every thing but if too many things have not work for you it is worth to give it a try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Janice is an amazing naturopath. She is extremely kind and caring and she knows her stuff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. I would be happy to recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

Dr. Dacyshyn is a wonderful doctor, and unlike other doctors I see, I actually LIKE going to see her. She listens to what I have to say, encourages me to take part in decisions regarding courses of action to treat problems, and is also very knowledgeable. I have been going through some complex and difficult-to-solve health problems, and when I see her I feel supported. She has a careful and conservative approach that is gentle on the body, and is responsive to feedback when a treatment needs to be adjusted. I don't feel rushed during our appointments, and I genuinely feel care for when I'm there. I'm really glad I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Dacyshyn. Not only do I feel that she is knowledgable, but I especially appreciate that she treats me like an active participant in my own health, and values my opinions and suggestions about things we can try. I also appreciate that her approach is open yet careful; she pays attention to how my body reacts to things and adjusts accordingly. SHE LISTENS! After going through so many doctors who don't listen to my experiences, opinions, and ideas, it is wonderful to finally find someone who does. I feel supported when I see her. I never dread going to see Dr. Dacyshyn like I do with other doctors. She's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Dr. D helped me with my initial issue, and provided supportive therapy during treatment attained elsewhere with a diagnosis she was unfamiliar with. She did make her best effort to assist me on my path to healing. Her approach was refreshing compared to conventional medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

I've been working with Dr Dacyshyn for the past 4 years and she proves over and over how caring and knowledgable she is. She's an amazing woman to have as part of a well rounded medical team and I feel very blessed to know her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I came to see Dr. Dacyshyn with 2 major issues, both of which I have been suffering with for close to 7 years. I was slightly sceptical of the process, being that I have tried the medical community on so many different fronts with no solution. Firstly, and foremostly, she spent time with me, listening to me talk of the last 7 years. Not only did she give me a sense of that "somebody finally cared and that I wasn't just a number" but she fixed it!!!! I can't even express the overwhelming joy and greatfulness I feel for finding her! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1065850].votes_count ]]