Dr. Janice Dacyshyn

Dr. Janice Dacyshyn

Rate Dr. Janice Dacyshyn

Dr. Janice Dacyshyn's Ratings

Janice is an amazing doctor! She is incredibly compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She takes time to listen, asks questions, and really tries to get to the root of the problem! I felt incredibly comfortable with her and could sense that she has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor, caring and knowledgeable. She has done more in 1 appointment and couple of emails that my family doctor in 1 year. She takes her time to explain things, she does not leave anything in the air, she makes sure you understand everything and the result behind her recommendations. Approachable and easy to work 1 on 1 to find the best solution for your problems. Naturopath is not for everyone or every thing but if too many things have not work for you it is worth to give it a try.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Janice is an amazing naturopath. She is extremely kind and caring and she knows her stuff!!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. I would be happy to recommend her to others.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dacyshyn is a wonderful doctor, and unlike other doctors I see, I actually LIKE going to see her. She listens to what I have to say, encourages me to take part in decisions regarding courses of action to treat problems, and is also very knowledgeable. I have been going through some complex and difficult-to-solve health problems, and when I see her I feel supported. She has a careful and conservative approach that is gentle on the body, and is responsive to feedback when a treatment needs to be adjusted. I don't feel rushed during our appointments, and I genuinely feel care for when I'm there. I'm really glad I found her.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

I am very happy with Dr. Dacyshyn. Not only do I feel that she is knowledgable, but I especially appreciate that she treats me like an active participant in my own health, and values my opinions and suggestions about things we can try. I also appreciate that her approach is open yet careful; she pays attention to how my body reacts to things and adjusts accordingly. SHE LISTENS! After going through so many doctors who don't listen to my experiences, opinions, and ideas, it is wonderful to finally find someone who does. I feel supported when I see her. I never dread going to see Dr. Dacyshyn like I do with other doctors. She's great.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. D helped me with my initial issue, and provided supportive therapy during treatment attained elsewhere with a diagnosis she was unfamiliar with. She did make her best effort to assist me on my path to healing. Her approach was refreshing compared to conventional medicine.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

I've been working with Dr Dacyshyn for the past 4 years and she proves over and over how caring and knowledgable she is. She's an amazing woman to have as part of a well rounded medical team and I feel very blessed to know her.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

I came to see Dr. Dacyshyn with 2 major issues, both of which I have been suffering with for close to 7 years. I was slightly sceptical of the process, being that I have tried the medical community on so many different fronts with no solution. Firstly, and foremostly, she spent time with me, listening to me talk of the last 7 years. Not only did she give me a sense of that "somebody finally cared and that I wasn't just a number" but she fixed it!!!! I can't even express the overwhelming joy and greatfulness I feel for finding her! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

This is the first time I have gone to a Naturopath and I will never look back; after 2 years of family doctors and specialists who gave me no hope, Dr. Dacyshyn gave me a psoriasis treatment that worked in 3 weeks!! She is kind, caring and intelligent... she spends as much time as needed, explains things to you, and even gave me her email address! When I left her office, I felt like we were friends, not patient/doctor acqaintances. She also helped me with sleep and stress issues as well as preparing for a surgery I had to have. I love that she looks at the root of the problem to try and fix it and not just masking it with drugs, and that we work together to decide what is best for me. This is the type of lifelong doctor most people can only wish to have, she is a true blessing!

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag