Rate Dr. Kellie V. Lane

Dr. Kellie V. Lane's Ratings

Waited one hour in waiting room followed by another hour in an exam room.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Staff was rude and unhelpful. As instructed, I arrived 30 minutes before appointment to fill out 3 minutes worth of paperwork. They called me back 1hr later than scheduled appointment. After bp/weigh-in, I sat in the clinic room for another hour with no one coming by at all. I had another appointment to get to, so I left. Never saw the doctor, so I cant say whether she is knowledgeable or helpful. So far, these folks blow. Currently trying to reschedule with them and it seems to be an impossible phone tree to climb at the moment. Maybe they'll return my call. Judging from the other comments posted here, I'll not be banking on it.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lane is a very good doctor. However, I agree with some of the statements on this link that her staff is lacking. I wonder if her nurse really relays messages to Dr. Lane. Years ago, I saw a PA (non-scheduled visit) and the PA did not address my concerns. Whereas Dr. Lane would have addressed, or at least educated me on why my concerns were not an issue, her staff and support staff are lacking.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Lane is a very compassionate , caring and knowledgable doctor. She is very good at being on the safe side and takes extra steps to assure patients are in good health. I would highly recommend her. I have seen her for about three yrs at least. I have had a Heart Cath. performed by her and regular ck-ups as well. One of the best doctors I have evr meet/seen.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Very slow and wasn't on time. We waited in the waiting room for almost an hour. I will not come to this doctor again..she's nice and all but nice doesn't make up for slack.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lane is very friendly and is very knowledgeable ...however, she's a fast talker and jumps from one thing to the next. Very slow on prescription orders (as in days late) as that could be fatal. Her nurse always says she never gets messages although my name and number is given each time I've left messages time and time again. Eventually you get a call back when you call and beg for your meds to be filled. Some of the staff is cold and unfriendly. Both Lane as well as her nurse make promises as far as samples and things they are going to do/ have and i've yet to have seen it. When I do call to remind them I'm always put off yet again...

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lane is a wonderful and caring person. Explains things so clearly and how various problems interrelate. Her nurse is just on top of things and very helpful. I highly recommend

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

does not return calls staff is rude Physician is knowledgable but never follows up

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Staff will not call you back even for prescription refills. PA has seen me the last 2 times I was in office and I was never asked if that was alright.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Doctor is very good but her staff and nurse is very, very poor service

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag