Rate Dr. Robert L. Waltrip

Dr. Robert L. Waltrip's Ratings

Don't waste your time! Dr. rude and must have been distracted! Rotten experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I had suffered with a hard to diagnose shoulder pain and weakness for over ten years. Being in excellent health I had been dismissed by 2 other surgeons who were unable to determine the cause even though the pain was very real. I went to see Dr Waltrip on the advice of my friend who had been his patient. Even though X-Rays and an MRI failed to uncover the source of my pain Dr Waltrip actually listened to me and treated and monitored my symptoms. When my symptoms returned after treatment he performed the surgery to remove the spurs, which did show up on the X-Rays, and discovered and repaired two SLAP tears. Although the surgery and recovery was more involved than I had planned, for the first time in over ten years the unknown source of pain and weakness in my right shoulder has all but been eliminated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Excellent shoulder surgeon for dislocations and rotator cuffs issues. Successfully performed very complicated/specialized surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2007

Incredibly knowledgeable, extremely thorough, takes time to make a specific/correct diagnosis and prescribes a course of action that best suits the individual. Even if you're not close to one of his offices, very well worth the few extra minutes drive!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066101].votes_count ]]