Dr. Jasmine K. Leong

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Jasmine K. Leong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5196362
19/02/14 2 4 5 5 Very friendly and professional ...spends plenty of time with you and answers all questions
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jasmine" to "Jasmine K."
RID: 2765965
13/08/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Leong is the best doctor & much like Dr. Parekh, she spends as much time as you need, is very thorough and never makes you feel rushed. Yes, sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but that's indicative of time spent with patients. Very professional and good bedside manner. Her PA, Dr. Mimi, is excellent as well.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2444149
11/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Leong is the best Dr. I have ever visited, she's been my Dr for 15 years!  Respond
RID: 1696393
25/01/12 2 5 5 5 Both doctors that work there, Dr Leong and other doctor (forgot her name) are wonderful! Both are very attentive with great bedside manner. Never rushes you and thoroughly answers every question. On the other hand, the regular LVN or RN or medical assistant that does vitals is unpleasant. She had an incident with me where HIPPA (privacy information) was totally violated. Upon escorting me to see the doctor, she verbally discloses my reason for visit in front of a person who was in the room with the doctor. I chose not to report her as I understand people need their jobs but I was completely shocked and unhappy and made it known to her. Front desk lady is very pleasant and always greets with a smile! 2 thumbs up for docs and front desk lady but def 2 thumbs down for assistant.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1665534
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 We have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 12 years. She is excellent and would not go to any other doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 993766
23/09/09 3 4 5 5 Wonderful, caring doctor who will listen to every question you ask and give understandable answers.  Respond
RID: 922364
25/06/09 5 4 5 5 We have been patients of Dr. Leong for over nine years. She is the best. We find her very thorough and caring and willing to answer any questions. We highly recommend her.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 876000
01/05/09 4 5 5 5 I must agree with all of the positive reviews. Dr. Leong is very thorough and insightful, and allows you to ask questions and express your concerns. Tell her where it hurts, and expect an immediate and thorough response. I'm hooked!  Respond
RID: 657812
05/08/08 4 4 5 5 I really like Dr. Leong. She asks many questions in order to fully understand what the problem is. She reads my chart & asks about previous problems. She also has no problem referring me for tests or other doctors when I request it. Very honest, very caring doctor.  Respond
RID: 442783
12/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Leong is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough and has no qualms about referring to a specialist if there is a need. She takes her time and is one of the best doctors I have ever had.
Insurance: Aetna