Rate Dr. Charles W. Cahill

Dr. Charles W. Cahill's Ratings

I have been going to him for over 24 years and I would not trade him for anyone He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. He delivered two of my Sons via C-Section and my scar is tiny. I was back on my feet shortly afterwards and my Sons were delivered healthy even though I had diabetes with the youngest. Thank You Dr. Cahill - You are the best!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

Love him. He listens and doesn't hesitate to send you for further testing. I like feeling that my health is a priority. Doesn't everyone. He is an excellent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Love Dr. Cahill and his wife(nurse) and his other nurse, Nicky. They all treat you like you are a part of your family. Dr. Cahill provides the best care you could ask for. I had some difficulties throughout my pregancy and Dr. Cahill kept a very close eye on both of us until he delivered my son safely. I can not express how fortunate my son and I were to have him as my ob/gyn!!

Submitted May 23, 2010 | flag

I love my doctor however the wait time is somewhat outrageous, and the fact that you have to pay an additional copay for paperwork is ridiculous! I had to pay a copay for a 10 minute question and answer before a minor procedure, which was suggested by the nurse that called to schedule procedure. Had I known I was going to have to pay a copay I would have looked it up online. I just had a couple questions such as how long will I need to be out of work, and is recovery period painful.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

I was a high risk pregnancy in 2005, due to an aortic stenosis, and Dr. Cahill made me feel like I was in good hands. He was funny, kind, and delivered my first born son, without any complications. Any woman who has him as a doctor is a lucky one. His nurse Nicky is also a GEM!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2009 | flag

Super Dr, have been going to him for 30 years would trust him with my life super super

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

Saved my life because he was up on the latest cutting edge medicine

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor..Great bedside manner. Very knowledgable and accessable. Love him!

Submitted April 8, 2008 | flag

He is sooo knowledgeable, and really keeps tabs on you and your pregnancy. I would not trade him for anything. He is definately the best!!!!

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag