You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Mears

Dr. Paul Mears's Ratings

I am happy to have been referred to Dr. Mears from my old cardiologist Dr. Nancy MacDonald. I was worried at first as I had been seeing Dr. MacDonald for many years. Dr. Mears put my fears to rest. He is a very friendly and personable man. I am comfortable with him and feel he always has the time to discuss any issues I may have. He is knowledgeable and on top of things. I'm never left waiting long and always come out of the appointments feeling that I had all needs met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Mears is not up the ivory tower doctor. When he calls my office and my staff ask who is calling on me he answers Paul Mears. To me that shows he is not all about himself and just wanting you to feel comfortable with him. He is accessible by phone and explains the situation in as much detail as required. He is perceptive in regards to your emotion and in my opinion will and does provide good medical care and guidance. I am please that my family doctor refereed me to him and grateful to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Very knowledgeable and explained my condition very thoroughly. Great on follow-up and very patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I saw Dr Paul Mears at the Dartmouth General Emergency back in Aug 2011. Dr Mears and the staff on duty were so good to me. They helped me to relax and brought my heart rate down to normal. I felt so blessed to have these individuals help me. It turned out not to be too serious as I had my upcoming wedding coming up and was just overly stressed. I went back for a couple of follow-up appointments and was cleared well and healthy by Dr Mears. In my books he rates # 1 without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I've had 3 different cardiologists so far - two in BC and Dr. Mears in Dartmouth. Dr. Mears is in my opinion the best of them. He is knowledgeable and open and I trust him, which is important when it comes to your heart. My first two cardiologists would forget who I was from one visit to the next. To Dr. Mears I am a real live person that he knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I first thought this doctor was great, but since finding that I ha a fib and leaking valves and fiven a pill and baby aspirin and telling me my hear will wear out and quit. so comforting! I failed a stress test too, my heart pounds like a trip hammer and am very short of breath, but that's it ,he has not seen me since.I do not want a best fried I want a doctor who can fix healt problems, medhanics fix cars. What do doctors fix?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Mears is an outstanding doctor, he knows what he talking about, so a nervouse person like me is calmed and relaxed. I have never meet a kinder, nicer doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

This is the best doctor I have seen in a long long time, knows how to calm a excitable patient with his patience and he listens to a person. I think he is wonderful and knows what he is talking about , I trust him implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Took his time to listen to my symptoms & then fully explained my condition and offered advice to me. Very good "bedside manner".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Mears is a very patient and kind person. He has a great bedside manner, easy to talk to and is very informative. Highly recommend Dr. Mears. His patients are very lucky to have his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066264].votes_count ]]