Rate Dr. Paul Mears

Dr. Paul Mears's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and explained my condition very thoroughly. Great on follow-up and very patient.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Paul Mears at the Dartmouth General Emergency back in Aug 2011. Dr Mears and the staff on duty were so good to me. They helped me to relax and brought my heart rate down to normal. I felt so blessed to have these individuals help me. It turned out not to be too serious as I had my upcoming wedding coming up and was just overly stressed. I went back for a couple of follow-up appointments and was cleared well and healthy by Dr Mears. In my books he rates # 1 without a doubt.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I've had 3 different cardiologists so far - two in BC and Dr. Mears in Dartmouth. Dr. Mears is in my opinion the best of them. He is knowledgeable and open and I trust him, which is important when it comes to your heart. My first two cardiologists would forget who I was from one visit to the next. To Dr. Mears I am a real live person that he knows.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I first thought this doctor was great, but since finding that I ha a fib and leaking valves and fiven a pill and baby aspirin and telling me my hear will wear out and quit. so comforting! I failed a stress test too, my heart pounds like a trip hammer and am very short of breath, but that's it ,he has not seen me since.I do not want a best fried I want a doctor who can fix healt problems, medhanics fix cars. What do doctors fix?

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mears is an outstanding doctor, he knows what he talking about, so a nervouse person like me is calmed and relaxed. I have never meet a kinder, nicer doctor ever.

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag

This is the best doctor I have seen in a long long time, knows how to calm a excitable patient with his patience and he listens to a person. I think he is wonderful and knows what he is talking about , I trust him implicitly.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

Took his time to listen to my symptoms & then fully explained my condition and offered advice to me. Very good "bedside manner".

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mears is a very patient and kind person. He has a great bedside manner, easy to talk to and is very informative. Highly recommend Dr. Mears. His patients are very lucky to have his care.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

I was brought to emerg by ambulance .My blood pressure very high.He came to talk to me.He put me at ease with his kind and caring manner.He's going to be a very doctor.

Submitted June 28, 2007 | flag