Rate Dr. John C. Meyer

Dr. John C. Meyer's Ratings

Excellent doctor and facility, well-run. Staff was caring and efficient. His prices are not low, but my research told me Dr. Meyer was highly qualified. They offer financing options (for LASIK). Great care was taken to see me and measure several times before the procedure, with follow-up care included in price. Dr. gave his personal cell # in case I had trouble after the procedure, in addition to having a doctor always on call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Meyer and The Eye Care Institute have taken care of me for only a few weeks and I feel like they know me better than some of doctors I've been to for years. Everyone is friendly and truly cares about what is best for you, not them. I have been blown always with the change in my lifestyle since having LASIK surgery. If anyone is even thinking about LASIK I would tell them to at least stop in The Eye Care Institution and speak to Dr. Meyer or his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have loved my experience at The Eye Care Institute with Dr. Meyer! The staff is airways help full and kind. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen by anyone. I can't say enough about this special group of people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Once I made the decision to undergo Lasic, I was able to schedule a consult and procedure within two weeks. Dr. Meyer and the staff at the Eye Care Institute did a FANTASTIC job...I really don't have one thing to complain about, especially my 20/15 vision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Meyer's workup and Lasik were both perfect. His staff is friendly and helpful and the office runs very smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have had a great experience with The Eye Care Institute. Dr. Meyer performed my Lasik surgery and the results are exactly what he said they would be. The appointments are always very quick & the staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I felt very secure having Dr Meyer perform my LASIK procedure. Had great results, no discomfort, very pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Meyer and his staff at The Eye Care Institute. I decided I wanted LASIK, being new to Louisville, didn't know where to go. I discovered The Eye Care Institute and never looked back. Minimal wait times, very accommodating staff, extremely professional. Dr. Meyer knows how to communicate with patients, break down the diagnosis and procedure, which put me at ease. Anna, the Refractive Coordinator was excellent and guided me through the whole process from the Day 1 consult, to surgery day, to post-op follow-ups. I am extremely happy with my decision to get LASIK done with Dr. Meyer and the results have been fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

After going to several consultations for Lasik eye surgery, I selected Dr. John Meyer. I felt a level of comfort with him and his staff that I did not find anywhere else. Dr. Meyer has a great deal of knowledge and experience, and was very thorough throughout the entire process. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and the staff at The Eye Care Institute. I am very please with the outcome of my surgery and recommended him to anyone who is considering Lasik!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

The first thing that really caught my eye was the ease of scheduling appointments. I was very impressed with the minimal wait time with every visit. If I wasn't with a LASIK tech, I was with Dr. Meyer himself. The office had a perfect flow from the time you signed in to the time you left. You never waited more than five minutes. The entire staff was very friendly and professional, every visit. Dr. Meyer preformed my LASIK surgery. He is friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and nice. He really cares about the patient. After surgery, you go home with his personal cell phone number in case anything happens or you have any questions. I had never heard of doctors doing that before! I was very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066646].votes_count ]]