Rate Dr. John C. Meyer

Dr. John C. Meyer's Ratings

The Doctor and Staff were all so pleasant and helpful. An EXCELLENT LASIK experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

All around great experience with the staff, Dr. Meyer and the Lasisks procedure. During the procedure Dr Meyer was great about explaining every step and what to expect. Easiest procedure ever and thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent. I liked knowing the doctor who was performing surgery on my eyes was TEACHING other doctors how to do the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Excellent doctor and facility, well-run. Staff was caring and efficient. His prices are not low, but my research told me Dr. Meyer was highly qualified. They offer financing options (for LASIK). Great care was taken to see me and measure several times before the procedure, with follow-up care included in price. Dr. gave his personal cell # in case I had trouble after the procedure, in addition to having a doctor always on call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Meyer and The Eye Care Institute have taken care of me for only a few weeks and I feel like they know me better than some of doctors I've been to for years. Everyone is friendly and truly cares about what is best for you, not them. I have been blown always with the change in my lifestyle since having LASIK surgery. If anyone is even thinking about LASIK I would tell them to at least stop in The Eye Care Institution and speak to Dr. Meyer or his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have loved my experience at The Eye Care Institute with Dr. Meyer! The staff is airways help full and kind. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen by anyone. I can't say enough about this special group of people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Once I made the decision to undergo Lasic, I was able to schedule a consult and procedure within two weeks. Dr. Meyer and the staff at the Eye Care Institute did a FANTASTIC job...I really don't have one thing to complain about, especially my 20/15 vision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Meyer's workup and Lasik were both perfect. His staff is friendly and helpful and the office runs very smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1066636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have had a great experience with The Eye Care Institute. Dr. Meyer performed my Lasik surgery and the results are exactly what he said they would be. The appointments are always very quick & the staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I felt very secure having Dr Meyer perform my LASIK procedure. Had great results, no discomfort, very pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440640].votes_count ]]