Rate Dr. Sally S. Roth

Dr. Sally S. Roth's Ratings

Dr. Roth is incredible. We love her. Smart, personable, accessible, attentive, and completely no-nonsense. You always know exactly where she stands and why. I find it incredibly comforting to have my childrens' health in the hands of someone so knowledgeable and confident. As a parent, I appreciate the forthright clarity she offers on almost all topics of concern.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roth is amazing. I have been with her since my daughter was born She has an amazing memory, makes kids and parents feel secure and confident. She is crazy smart and wise. We moved out of town three years ago and still drive over an hour back for our healthy visits. It is worth every moment of the trip.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Great personality but very disappointed with her. I didn't want my child to have the chicken pox vaccine and she scared me into giving him one at age one. It wasn't mandatory and I was very upset when I left. I found myself a different doctor and one that would listen to me and respect my concerns.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Sally Roth is like a god in our house. She has cared for my daughter from birth to now (age 21). She is caring, tough and very knowledgeable doctor who has been there for us through all aspects of my daughter's health and growth. My daughter does not want to "graduate"to another doctor and I don't blame her.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Roth is excellent. My kids are almost grown now and I regret we wont be able to see her much longer but she has been an incredible presence in their lives. She is very strict about certain issues, like car seats and seat belts, and maintaining proper weght. In fact, my kids used to call her "Hitler." But she really cares about her patients and is very respectful of them-- always addressing them personally as opposed to talking through their parents. I am not sure she is taking any new patients but you'd be lucky if she is.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag