Dr. Sally S. Roth

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sally S. Roth has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sally" to "Sally S."

14/08/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1419984
19/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Roth is incredible. We love her. Smart, personable, accessible, attentive, and completely no-nonsense. You always know exactly where she stands and why. I find it incredibly comforting to have my childrens' health in the hands of someone so knowledgeable and confident. As a parent, I appreciate the forthright clarity she offers on almost all topics of concern.  Respond
RID: 1180203
01/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Roth is amazing. I have been with her since my daughter was born She has an amazing memory, makes kids and parents feel secure and confident. She is crazy smart and wise. We moved out of town three years ago and still drive over an hour back for our healthy visits. It is worth every moment of the trip.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 998777
29/09/09 4 4 2 4 Great personality but very disappointed with her. I didn't want my child to have the chicken pox vaccine and she scared me into giving him one at age one. It wasn't mandatory and I was very upset when I left. I found myself a different doctor and one that would listen to me and respect my concerns.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 910422
10/06/09 4 3 5 5 Sally Roth is like a god in our house. She has cared for my daughter from birth to now (age 21). She is caring, tough and very knowledgeable doctor who has been there for us through all aspects of my daughter's health and growth. My daughter does not want to "graduate"to another doctor and I don't blame her.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 568975
17/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Roth is excellent. My kids are almost grown now and I regret we wont be able to see her much longer but she has been an incredible presence in their lives. She is very strict about certain issues, like car seats and seat belts, and maintaining proper weght. In fact, my kids used to call her "Hitler." But she really cares about her patients and is very respectful of them-- always addressing them personally as opposed to talking through their parents. I am not sure she is taking any new patients but you'd be lucky if she is.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim