Rate Dr. David Spellberg

Dr. David Spellberg's Ratings

"Dr. Spellberg executed a voluntary relinquishment of license earlier this month. We are preparing his relinquishment to be considered by the Board of Medicine at its April 2014 meeting. The voluntary relinquishment means Dr. Spellberg is no longer licensed to practice medicine in the State of Florida. Office of the General Counsel, Prosecution Services Unit, Florida Department of Health"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Following successful radiation in Ohio which eliminated my cancer, Dr. Spellberg performed a TURP procedure to correct minor urinary bleeding which has caused severe scaring of the prostate and bladder blockage episodes. Four other Urologists have stated that the TURP should not have been performed and has caused all of my problems and a future which may result in the removal of my prostate and bladder according to the Cleveland Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Staff: Do not recommend the P.A. McCallum. Both my husband and I have seen him, and do not appreciate his bedside manner and time he spent with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

My husband was recently treated by Dr. Spellberg. We are both very grateful for Dr. Spellberg’s level of care and expertise. Without a doubt, he saved my husband’s life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

One of the best doctors in Naples florida. Treated me efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

I worked with this doctor in several operations and he scares me. I am an OR nurse and would not let this man touch me. Bumbling fool with no operative touch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Simply the best doctor in the area. I previously went to Specialists in Urology, and was totally disgusted with their service. Dr. Spellberg comes highly recommended, and is truly phenomenal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

I saw every Urologist in Naples and he was by far the best one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2007

Absolutely the best Urologist in southwest florida, and I have been to many of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067357].votes_count ]]