Rate Dr. David Spellberg

Dr. David Spellberg's Ratings

Following successful radiation in Ohio which eliminated my cancer, Dr. Spellberg performed a TURP procedure to correct minor urinary bleeding which has caused severe scaring of the prostate and bladder blockage episodes. Four other Urologists have stated that the TURP should not have been performed and has caused all of my problems and a future which may result in the removal of my prostate and bladder according to the Cleveland Clinic.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

Staff: Do not recommend the P.A. McCallum. Both my husband and I have seen him, and do not appreciate his bedside manner and time he spent with us.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

My husband was recently treated by Dr. Spellberg. We are both very grateful for Dr. Spellberg’s level of care and expertise. Without a doubt, he saved my husband’s life.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

One of the best doctors in Naples florida. Treated me efficiently.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I worked with this doctor in several operations and he scares me. I am an OR nurse and would not let this man touch me. Bumbling fool with no operative touch.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Simply the best doctor in the area. I previously went to Specialists in Urology, and was totally disgusted with their service. Dr. Spellberg comes highly recommended, and is truly phenomenal.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2008 | flag

I saw every Urologist in Naples and he was by far the best one.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag

Absolutely the best Urologist in southwest florida, and I have been to many of them.

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag