Rate Dr. LAWRENCE D. Dickinson

Dr. LAWRENCE D. Dickinson's Ratings

Dr. Dickinson did a wonderful job on my back a little less than a year ago. I healed perfectly, and am now much more flexible and pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Dickinson for any of your spine problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

I came to know, trust and revere Dr. Lawrence Dickinson, M.D., as one of the best if not THE best spine surgeon in the Bay Area. In short, I did a lot of research, explored all the alternatives, sought the advice of other doctors and decided to put my faith in Dr. Dickinson. I am so glad I did. It has been three weeks since my surgery and my chronic pain is gone! If you are shopping for a spine surgeon, look no further. You found your man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

I had chronic back pain for four years and all conservative treatments failed. Eventually I was referred to Dr. Dickinson by a orthopedic specialist. Dr. Dickinson ordered the usual imaging test, and made the correct diagnosis, and suggested surgery. He's not only very professional, but listens to the patient, and is very considerate, and spends sufficient time with patients (hence the longer wait time), but is definitely worth it. He's not pushy, and once I decided to have the surgery, the staff worked effectively to coordination with the hospital and insurance co. Dr. Dickinson was a great surgeon with very advance techniques. My back surgery was done with minimally invasive technique and on an outpatient basis without any complications. I have since recovered and the back pain was gone. I highly recommend Dr. Dickinson if you are looking for a neurosurgeon. He's book well in advance so I had to wait for 2 months for my first appointment and another 2 months for the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I owe my life to this great Doctor. He saved my life in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I had chronic back pain for a few months. His diagnosis was accurate and the medications alleviated the pain. He was personable and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I had cervical surgery and now have a plate in my neck with 5 screws. Surgery, office visits all went extremely well. I have almost 100% recovery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2007

great doctor (easy on the eyes too), no complants, office staff very nice,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067811].votes_count ]]