Dr. LAWRENCE D. Dickinson

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. LAWRENCE D. Dickinson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3642592
26/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dickinson did a wonderful job on my back a little less than a year ago. I healed perfectly, and am now much more flexible and pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Dickinson for any of your spine problems.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "LAWRENCE" to "LAWRENCE D."
RID: 2901502
08/10/13 5 5 5 5 I came to know, trust and revere Dr. Lawrence Dickinson, M.D., as one of the best if not THE best spine surgeon in the Bay Area. In short, I did a lot of research, explored all the alternatives, sought the advice of other doctors and decided to put my faith in Dr. Dickinson. I am so glad I did. It has been three weeks since my surgery and my chronic pain is gone! If you are shopping for a spine surgeon, look no further. You found your man.
RID: 2753050
03/08/13 5 4 5 5 I had chronic back pain for four years and all conservative treatments failed. Eventually I was referred to Dr. Dickinson by a orthopedic specialist. Dr. Dickinson ordered the usual imaging test, and made the correct diagnosis, and suggested surgery. He's not only very professional, but listens to the patient, and is very considerate, and spends sufficient time with patients (hence the longer wait time), but is definitely worth it. He's not pushy, and once I decided to have the surgery, the staff worked effectively to coordination with the hospital and insurance co. Dr. Dickinson was a great surgeon with very advance techniques. My back surgery was done with minimally invasive technique and on an outpatient basis without any complications. I have since recovered and the back pain was gone. I highly recommend Dr. Dickinson if you are looking for a neurosurgeon. He's book well in advance so I had to wait for 2 months for my first appointment and another 2 months for the surgery.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 820964
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 I owe my life to this great Doctor. He saved my life in the ER.
RID: 549462
26/03/08 4 5 5 5 I had chronic back pain for a few months. His diagnosis was accurate and the medications alleviated the pain. He was personable and very knowledgeable.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 422632
01/10/07 5 4 5 5 I had cervical surgery and now have a plate in my neck with 5 screws. Surgery, office visits all went extremely well. I have almost 100% recovery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!  Respond
RID: 354749
27/06/07 5 5 5 great doctor (easy on the eyes too), no complants, office staff very nice,  Respond