Rate Dr. Y. Charles Han

Dr. Y. Charles Han's Ratings

Idiot- uncaring and needs to go back to medical school n ot to say needs to learn to speak better- did no neurological exam and told me there was nothing wrong - medical board needs to revoke his license or retire him to a home for incompetent Doctors.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Well everyone I have already read all of your comments and I have finally decided to write my own. I can understand how everyone`s opinion can vary depending on their condition and their expectations but in all honesty Dr. Han Cares a great Deal for his patients. I have Seen him for almost 9 years now and in that time I have had 2 spine surgerys and he has seen me through the good and the bad times of all of it. he may seem cold or Arrogant at times but look at the**** he has to deal with every single day. There are Always Pill Heads Coming in his office that really have nothing wrong with them and they drive him nuts. he literally Dismisses more drug seekers than anyone here can possibly understand. I have seen so many people fail just 1 and only 1 single Drug test and get kicked out. now I know that many so called "Pill Mills" Will let people fail test after test but Dr. Han Is very Strict on this and its why he asks people if they do drugs. so he can get rid of the seekers.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

By far the worse Doc I've ever been to in my life,rude did not listen or care for.his patients, he switched my brother n laws medicine which he was allergic but Dr.Han said he wasn't an needed it,the day he switched his meds my brother n law passed away that afternoon,as far as my dad going he was rude inconsiderate had him on the memory patch,said he had Parkinson's but a year later asks who diagonsed him with it..umm u did u retarded doc.!! would not recommend anyone going an hopefully a law suit very soon will shut him down..also heard he's a pill mill which hopefully gets busted for that! he never wrote my 56 ye dad nothing but has others! Ur a scum bag an by far not a good doctor!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Stay away....you will be accused of drug seeking...doctor shopping..when referred to him for pain management by your primary physcician. His evaluation of pain is to increase dosage of Rx that doesn't help or releive the pain and makes you feel unsteading and sick. Then refuses to give any other Rx. When any comment or question is asked he says "stop talking" and is extremely rude and says "see your primary doctor" who sent you there originally. At 96, one should expect some compassion and empathy.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr han was excellent. I have a brain injury from a gunshot wound. He spent more than 20 minutes with me listening to y problems. He gave me the injections which didnt help much but wrote migraine meds until next visit when he can try something else. Not all drs are going to get your treatment right the first time. Dr han will be my only dr i see for my pain and neurological problems.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

very friendly office staff, very helpful, On time schedule without any delay. Dr. Han is very straightforward, knows what he is doing and helped figure out my problems right away. Other doctors who treated me before did not even give me a diagnosis. some doctors never examined me at all

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Very rude staff! Unwilling to help with anything. Will never go back there! The doctor is ok, but don't make the mistake of asking the people at the front desk for help

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

I was called by Dr Hans office yesterday and was told that the office had scheduled my appointment for next week and needed to reschedule. They asked if I could come in today at 1:30, which I said yes to bc I've been very eager to get some answers. I am a recovering addict for narcotics. I have been very successful in a suboxone program and I told dr Hans that I WAS not looking for pain pills and CANNOT take benzos due to possible respiratory failure bc they cannot be mixed. Dr Hans said I had severe anxiety issues and wrote me a low dose of Valium 3 per day. I never even dropped it off, just threw it away. I have issues w endometriosis and severe muscle twitches in my legs. Dr Hans seemed very nice during that visit however, when I came in today, he was in a huge hurry bc he's leaving town. He immediately scalded me about the Valium that he wrote me that I never even filled. He proceeded 2tell me that he had no use for me anymore as a patient & I needed a psychologist. Gonna continue -

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

I 've been in and out of he's office i'm glad to go in get the help I need and then leave. It' s not my Dr's place to my idle talk ,Thank you Dr. Han for the years of help you've gave me.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

this was the most horrible experience of my life, went in for chronic back pain and endometriosis, i was hoping to finally have some pain relief and to find out what was causing the pain. I waited for about an hr and i think was only back in the room for 10 mins. he immediately asked what he could put me on to help me, i told him i wasnt sure but told him what had helped me in the past, he gave me 3 shots in my back, but first asked my fiance to leave the room, and i said no because i felt so uncomfotable. I couldnt move for 3 days after and im not sure if it was the shots or if it was the fact that he kept pressing into my back,which hurt me worse, because there had been no xrays no mri nothing! he gave me 30mg time released morphine, which made me sick, and i couldnt take them. since i have kids i do not keep narcotics laying around, so i threw them away the 2nd day and called his office and they said i could go to the er unless i could bring my medication to him. now what??

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag