Rate Dr. Y. Charles Han

Dr. Y. Charles Han's Ratings

Me and my daughter went to see him due to my daughter having seziure. He said he could help went there two months my daughter was allergic to every medication he gave her. Today he had his nurse to call me and tell me that he can't help her no more. He told me to get a refers to vandy. He was rude at times and his nurse was too. If you have a real problem do not go to him. I wasted my daughter time now we got to get started with another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Han saved me from other doctor's who had no idea what they were doing. He has helped me more than any doctor I have seen in over 25 years he is FANTASTIC and a very kind and caring doctor and saved my life from a migraine that was the worst headache I ever had in over 40 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

the best doctor for headaches in the area. He has kicked out all those drug seekers and now he spends more time with his real patients. Without Dr. Han, I would be still suffering from daily headaches. I have tried few other neurologists in this area and nobody else could help me. I am very glad that I found Dr. Han by driving through his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Liar and very unprofessional. Just wanted to prescribe me tons of narcotics and never actually help. When I refused the meds he told my primary dr that I was a pill seeker! I REFUSED them! He's a complete idiot that should not be practicing medicine of any kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Idiot- uncaring and needs to go back to medical school n
ot to say needs to learn to speak better- did no neurological exam and told me there was nothing wrong - medical board needs to revoke his license or retire him to a home for incompetent Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Well everyone I have already read all of your comments and I have finally decided to write my own. I can understand how everyone`s opinion can vary depending on their condition and their expectations but in all honesty Dr. Han Cares a great Deal for his patients. I have Seen him for almost 9 years now and in that time I have had 2 spine surgerys and he has seen me through the good and the bad times of all of it. he may seem cold or Arrogant at times but look at the**** he has to deal with every single day. There are Always Pill Heads Coming in his office that really have nothing wrong with them and they drive him nuts. he literally Dismisses more drug seekers than anyone here can possibly understand. I have seen so many people fail just 1 and only 1 single Drug test and get kicked out. now I know that many so called "Pill Mills" Will let people fail test after test but Dr. Han Is very Strict on this and its why he asks people if they do drugs. so he can get rid of the seekers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

By far the worse Doc I've ever been to in my life,rude did not listen or care for.his patients, he switched my brother n laws medicine which he was allergic but Dr.Han said he wasn't an needed it,the day he switched his meds my brother n law passed away that afternoon,as far as my dad going he was rude inconsiderate had him on the memory patch,said he had Parkinson's but a year later asks who diagonsed him with it..umm u did u retarded doc.!! would not recommend anyone going an hopefully a law suit very soon will shut him down..also heard he's a pill mill which hopefully gets busted for that! he never wrote my 56 ye dad nothing but has others! Ur a scum bag an by far not a good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1067850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Stay away....you will be accused of drug seeking...doctor shopping..when referred to him for pain management by your primary physcician. His evaluation of pain is to increase dosage of Rx that doesn't help or releive the pain and makes you feel unsteading and sick. Then refuses to give any other Rx. When any comment or question is asked he says "stop talking" and is extremely rude and says "see your primary doctor" who sent you there originally. At 96, one should expect some compassion and empathy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1067844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr han was excellent. I have a brain injury from a gunshot wound. He spent more than 20 minutes with me listening to y problems. He gave me the injections which didnt help much but wrote migraine meds until next visit when he can try something else. Not all drs are going to get your treatment right the first time. Dr han will be my only dr i see for my pain and neurological problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

very friendly office staff, very helpful, On time schedule without any delay. Dr. Han is very straightforward, knows what he is doing and helped figure out my problems right away. Other doctors who treated me before did not even give me a diagnosis. some doctors never examined me at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1067842].votes_count ]]