Rate Dr. Edward C. Kim

Dr. Edward C. Kim's Ratings

Great doctor, great staff. Everything prior to the procedure was explained and everything after the procedure was explained. He was thorough and patient! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Great staff, fantastic doctor as he was thorough and kind and explained everything to me. Highly recommend him, his staff, and the hospital!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Dr.Kim and his staff made me feel very comfortable during and after my procedure,he explained everything that would happen,it's nice to have a Dr. smile and make you feel like you are somebody and not just a patient on an asembly line....Thank You Dr.Kim and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

This doc is very gentle and thorough. He really seems to care and does a great job of explaining things. I walked out of the office with a clear understanding of what was wrong with me and the treatment plan. I'd refer anyone to him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

I only saw him when he did my colonoscopy. All the other times i saw the np. And he was not helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Very pleased with Dr. Kim and feel he is caring and thorough. I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2008

Very thorough, easy to talk to, explained possible problems and tests needed. Thankful to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068157].votes_count ]]