Dr. Danny Tryon

Dr. Danny Tryon

Rate Dr. Danny Tryon

Dr. Danny Tryon's Ratings

The best dentist ever. Sad to see he retired. Please come back!!!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Back to Langley after 4 yrs in Winnipeg and sad to see he is retired; NOOOOO!!!! Was the first and only dentist I had as didn't go till I was over 20 and he is the nicest kindest sweetest man ever! You feel awesome as you can feel and see how much he loves people more than money. My dad was a low pension senior that went to him for a few things and he barely charged him. Such a great man!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Did you know Dr. Tryon retired? I just learned. I have lived around the world and always planned a visit to Dr. Tryon when I was in Vancouver. I used his services for over 35 years. I never used another dentist after using him.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

The best going. He is always friendly and gives me a quote and always lower than quote. I don't have any insurance so that is great. Fixes my teeth without pain and I just think he is great.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr Tryon is the best dentist I have ever been to! I have always had anxiety about going to the dentist but not anymore he is kind compassionate and caring and good at what he does. He is very fair with his prices and doesn't make you go through unnecessary expensive procedures!

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor and Nice person. 30 years a patient and counting.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

without any shadow of a doubt,the BEST dentist my son and I have ever had..friendliest and most caring staff,HIGHLY recommend!

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Tryon is patient, caring, and precise. He gives detailed explanations and always makes sure I'm not in pain. In 25 years he has never been late. He is very fair with his pricing.

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag