Rate Dr. Dennis A. Jerdan

Dr. Dennis A. Jerdan's Ratings

He's a wonderful Doctor who actually knows how to apply the knowledge he accumulated in school. He is a problem-solver with great beside manner. His positive attitude and willingness to investigate beyond the routine tests helped diagnose me with Lupus where other doctors had failed to find it. He spoke to me as if I was a human being and respected my experience in the area of medicine rather than discrediting my lack of MD as a prerequisite for use of proper terminology like others have in the past. I actually made the appt based on his good ratings here, so thank you to everyone who took the time to put up a positive review. You were right. Dr. Jerdan is an awesome doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Incredible doctor!! He listens, he cares, and he's very thorough. He diagnosed me right off the bat. He returns calls promptly and is the best doctor I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He is an awesome doctor! I met him in the hospital, and I have been going to him since. He has been so helpful with Behcets! He was the doc to diagnose it; he listens to me and he calls me back. He knows his stuff and he is honest. I totally recommend Dr. Jerdan- I drive an hr and half for his appointments and I refuse to find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

He is a great doctor. He listens to you and doesn't look at you like your crazy. He told me on my second visit what was wrong with me. Finally after seeing countless drs that couldn't figure it out, dr jerdan did right away. He ranks really high up in my opinion of doctors. He's my favorite!!!! The best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

He was able to tell me what was wrong with my hands the first time he saw me and I already went to 3 other doctors. A very nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068615].votes_count ]]