Rate Dr. Sarah MacPherson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Macpherson is an excellent physician. She is VERY knowledgeable and REALLY listens to her patients. She is friendly and thorough. I think she does a wonderful job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I had to go to the ER at Foothills last week, and I was extremely happy that I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Macpherson. Considering I arrived there with an odd condition, she was very thorough and completed every procedure she needed to, and got the job done. She was called into the trauma unit for a shooting and was quite delayed in getting back to me. She apologized thoroughly once she came by, and gave great suggestions on how I should follow-up with my GP. P.S. Of course there was a wait, it is the ER. 5 hours to get into emergency, 5 hours to get released.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1068694].votes_count ]]