Rate Dr. Michael J. Duffy

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Ratings

This is my second surgery with Dr. Duffy. (had in office upper face mini) First one was last year and love the results.(neck/nose) I did a lot of research and decided, Dr. D was for me. My husband agreed, as he was with me at consult. Not only does he listen completely to all your concerns, he examines your face structure and tells you what he thinks is a realistic goal. He will tell you if he doesn't think a certain procedure is for you. He is an honest, very caring, and top notch cosmetic. He has the best staff/team! So professional and there for YOU! Highly recommend Dr. Duffy.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Duffy was the worst decision I ever made. He is rude and only cares about the money he's going to make off of you. He is an awful surgeon and my results turning out horribly. I don't recommend him to anybody who doesn't want to permanently ruin there body.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I am a returning patient to Dr. Duffy. In 2003 after my 4th child I had body contouring (lipo). I was very happy with my results and his attentiveness then. Now I went to him for Botox on my forehead and around my eyes for the crows feet. I was a little nervous because I did not know that much about the process and potential results. I am 47 years old and aging is starting to show and my mom told me to find a good doctor that I trust. Well I trust Dr. Duffy. He and his staff took the time to explain the whole process to me and benefits. I had the procedure done and WOW what a great job he did. He was very patient with me (I don't like needles). NOW my friends and relatives will look at me and say 'something is different you look so much younger'. The staff followed up with me several times following the procedure. Dr. Duffy and his staff are so warm and friendly. My Mom now travels 3 hours to come to Dr. Duffy. ~~ Highly recommend Dr. Duffy !

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Duffy by a local medical spa for lipoplasty of my inner thighs. I was able to schedule an appointment very quickly, and I had surgery a couple of days later (all very very easy.) Dr. Duffy did an AMAZING job on my thighs. I am now a month out from surgery, and couldn't be happier with my results. Friends that do not know that I had the surgery comment on how I have lost weight and how great my legs look, but there are no signs of scarring from the surgery. The staffed called me multiple times the days following surgery to check on me and follow up with me. Dr. Duffy and his staff take the time to get to know their patents, and always remember the last conversation you had with them. I have already recommended him to friends and family and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is planning on having any work done! He truly is an artist and a professional at what he does.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duffy is a very knowledgeable and meticulous plastic surgeon. I have been getting treatments at his office for a couple years and have not had a surgery with him yet but am confident results will be perfect as he is a perfectionist. I have had several friends who have gone to him for surgery and their results are simply beautiful!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duffy is a true perfectionist. He takes great lengths to insure that his patients are satisfied.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I am a regular patient at Dr. Duffy's office. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. He has a great bedside manner, a good sense of humor and addresses all my concerns and questions. I have referred several people to him. I have always been happy with my results!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I Agree with the poor reviews I was left with scars that are all over my face (two) on each side. He assured me more than once prior to procedure that I was not even going to see those scars after two weeks cos my hair was going to grow. It has been 5months. Another known Dr. gave me a second opinion..too late for me:Dr.G & staff agreed he did a terrible job. Dr. Duffy said that is not his fault that my scaring is a lot lighter than my skin.. he was out ot control. When questioned by me about my scaring he even stomp out of the room. He is a horrible Doctor I should never had trusted him with my face at all! All I really needed was to get rid of my puffines instead I let myself be convinced for him to mess with my upper lids. my face and my expression it all has changed . He did not left me completely ugly thank God! but Im not as pretty and my expression changed to actually looking older I was appaled at his uncaring and horrible attitud he should leave thi field!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Stephanie is FANTASTIC! She has been so accommodating with my last-minute scheduling and rescheduling. She is super friendly, knowledgeable, and the peels are wonderful! I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a facial done!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag