Rate Dr. V. Bharadwaj

Dr. V. Bharadwaj's Ratings

First visit, he was polite, hands on (did a cautery in the office) suggested some practical follow-up nasal care. After continuing serious nose bleeds though, and a subsequent visit he suggested there is nothing else that can be done. He said that my nose bleeds are a 'pressure release'. Thanks a lot. That's like saying that a short circuit is a 'voltage release' in electrical terms. I have had an emergency hospital stay for a nose bleed that wouldn't quite since then. I have been referred to Dr. Cameron (who doesn't seem to get good reviews, either). That's the nature of health care in Ontario, I guess... :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Rude, impatient, unprofessional and condescending. I do not recommend this doctor. His time was not worth the $2 I spent on parking. He did not do a thorough exam, nor a detailed medical history, but was able to dismiss me in less than 1 minute. When questioned on his diagnosis, he became defensive and derisive. Definite superiority complex. Must be a very important man though - made time to answer his cell phone in the middle of the consult. Will not be returning to this doctor - ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I can't believe the ratings on here! This Dr. has been a wonderful and pleasant surprise on my journey. He has been punctual, informative and kind straight through my biopsy to my cancer diagnosis. The girls have made 3 unscheduled appointments for me to answer my questions and help ease my anxieties. He shows up for surgery with a smile on his face and you know he's a supporter going in and he's on your team! Things don't always go as planned, each persons recovery is different with its own challenges. I think sometimes people just need to be angry at someone for the situations they are dealing with. Please don't be discouraged by the ratings, I read them and was worried before I saw him - So I was looking for something bad and still couldn't find it, he's truly wonderful to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr Bharadwaj is great, very knowledgeable and has helped me in many ways!. He took my daughters tonsils and adenoids out and repaired my deviated septum also did Laser surgery on my sinuses. I have had issues with my sinuses for over 15 yrs, he is the only one that actually did something about it. For that I am very grateful!! He is very smart and comforting! I felt totally safe and fearless in his hands. Highly recommend!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I got an ear problem with constant noises and losing hearing a few weeks ago. First, booked an appointment with this doctor but didn't show up, didn't inform me his unavailability. Didn't respect patient's time (I have spent lots of efforts arrange my time so I could go for the appointment). After finally got a hold of him, he was saying he could not find anything and sent me home. I had to discuss with my family doctor to find another doctor to re-assess my situation. He is rude and impatient, feels like only his time is valuable and patient's pain and problems are not important to him. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

This was probably the worst experience I've ever had at the Doctor. He missed my diagnosis of an ear infection, then suggested I was overdramatizing the pain because he couldn't see anything. He was such a bully. It wasn't until I started crying and begged him to help me because of the pain that he got gentle and was actually able to take a good look and see that my ear was severely infected, so much so that it had swollen shut, and that was why the infection was not immediately perceivable. His staff were as bad, apart from one very kind nurse. Please be careful if you go to this man to make sure you ask for the respect you should. In the end, he did cure my infection, and became much nicer, but he definitely wasn't when I was in the most pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I have to say that some of the comments on here really baffle me. Dr. Bharadwaj was kind, knowledgeable and very friendly. He listened to my symptoms and knew immediately what he was looking for. I have surgery on Friday and I full confidence that everything will go well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr. Bharadwaj recommended and performed laser surgery on my tonsils. The surgery went perfectly well, the healing process is fine, and my throat has never looked better in many years. On the day of surgery, he and his nurse demonstrated as much care and support as possible. Can't complain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

My son, who is 8, has been seeing Dr. Bharadwaj for a few years now and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He's awesome with my son. He has put and replaced tubes in his ears and is always very friendly with my son when we go for appointments. I've seen, and worked for, other ENT's in the area and by far, he is the best and the friendliest!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069153].votes_count ]]