Rate Dr. Paul B. Deschner

Dr. Paul B. Deschner's Ratings

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT THERE FOR OVER 12 YEARS NOW. EVER SINCE THE WHOLE NEW FRONT STAFF CAME ABOARD THEY STINK. FIRST THING YOU HEAR WHEN THEY ANSWER THE PHONE IS CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD AND WAIT ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES. NOT VERY HAPPY WITH HIS DECESTION OF FRONT DESK PEOPLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

My Wait time for a simple refill was very long but in fairness to the staff I am a new patient. Eventually I got my refill and I am now very pleased with my overall experience. I would recommend this Dr. to everyone. My condition is uncommon but this Dr. did know about it. He made me feel like a person not a "patient number."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Best Primary care doctor out there. My whole family has used him for almost 10 years - easy to get an appointment and PA's are excellent too. Only complaint would be lag time in staff getting back on referrals and test results. Great doctor and nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr Deschner was very patient and attentive. I was pleased at the time and care he took with me. However, his staff took forever to get back to me with x-ray results and never return phone calls. I had to call them enogh that quit asking my name in order to actually talk to someone... very unhappy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

dr deschner and his PA are the greatest!! i am no longer in SA but wish they were here, they take time to explain and they are knowledgeable ..not standoffish

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Great Dr.Deschner has been our family Dr. for many years now and he listens and explains very,very well. Great DR.! Waiting time is short.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have been Dr Deschner's patient for at least 15 years. He always takes time to listen to my concerns. He gives me options and I choose what I feel comfortable with. If he feels that I need to see a specialist, he recommends one. If I need medication, he always makes sure to check his supply cabinet so I do not need to pay for any meds. I do not take meds often and use a lot of natural products. I discuss this with him and he always attentive. His PA, Ken Locke, is also very attentive and makes recommendations. I use to suffer from panic attacks. They took the time to send me to an ENT who then sent me to the Ear Medical Group. The problem was the connection between my inner ear and eyes. Went to an excellent physical therapist for 6 sessions, and now I do not suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. I would highly recommend Dr Deschner and PA Locke to anyone. As a matter of fact, I have referred a lot of my co-workers and they are very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I used to enjoy seeing him but lately he seems hurried to get me out and get on to the next patient. Today as I was discussing my problems with one of the medications he put me on, I felt he wasn't listening and just doing non committal head bobbing. Two of my major diagnoses were made through other specialist doctors and my medical issues had nothing to do with their specialty. I just felt condescended to and rushed. I also had to listen to him shoot the breeze with his staff for 20 minutes while I was kept waiting in the room. I am looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Deschner was recommended to me from a co-worker. I was tired of seeing Dr's who rushed me out of their office after waiting over an hour to see them. While the wait can sometimes still be long for Dr. Deschner it is well worth the wait for the service you receive. I have referred him to a large number of people also looking for better care, and my family now sees him as well. I have also been seen by his PA who couldn't be more helpful and caring. The service you will get here is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Everytime I go to see Dr.Deshner I get treated like a kid looking for pres. Drugs. I am young but a professional. I left his office in pain last time I visited and he did not even seem to care. I have been looking for another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2097773].votes_count ]]