Dr. Ramzi Abunassar

Rate Dr. Ramzi Abunassar

Dr. Ramzi Abunassar's Ratings

I agree with some of the written statements that his receptionist is not only rude and unprofessional but dictatorial. Dr. A. was very pleasant and gracious but he did not explain the endoscopic procedure and no follow-up was scheduled. The nurses did not give me instructions on what I needed to do with diet , medications etc. following the procedure and the outcome. Very disappointing given I am an RN and would have expected that.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I had my 1st experience with Dr. Abunassar last week and it was the worst experience I have ever had. Based on previous comments, it could have been a base day or his secretary is rubbing off on him. I waited a total of 4 months to get in to see him only to have him ignore the information he already received from my GP and try to send me for test I already had. When I pointed this out to him then his focus was getting me booked IMMEDIATELY for an upper endoscopy which would cost me $60 through a private clinc. Everyone in his office that morning was being booked for a test through this clinic and the focus was on how they had to pay for this test 1st. I left there feeling like this was a dirty and sleezy organization and I do not feel that our Health Care should be lowered to that standard.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

The receptionist was not polite. The doctor talked about patient's situation with the receptionist in front of others who were siting in the waiting room.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Doctor is great. He is thorough and spends time to listen to your concerns. Although I have not had the procedure as yet, I feel confident going for the procedure. The receptionist could have been more professional and less defensive.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Abunassar is a fabulous doctor, he has been my doctor now for well over 7 years and I recommend him to anyone, he is a true gem indeed! and His previous reception was the best - friendly, funny and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Although Dr. Abunassar is very knowledgeable I wonder if he knows how poorly his receptionist reflects on him. His previous secretary/assistant was great and is greatly missed. I wonder if he could get her back

Submitted July 24, 2011 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Abunassar for almost thirty years. He has been nothing short of great. My condition did not reverse yet it did not get any worse. I continue to pu my faith in him. he is a gentleman and extremely knowledgeable and professional. i cannot speak of his staff sinceI hav not had any opportunity to visit the doctor since the change in front line staff. The previous lady was very charming however.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

receptionist is a joke. when in tried to explain what was going on, she said "thats not our problem". i hung up. going to go to emerg instead. dr abunassar is great, but his help sucks.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

My first impressions started with the uncooperative secretary that doesn't seem to return phone calls, and when she does, she is not helpful. As each patient came in she was demeaning, blaming her shortcomings on everyone else, very unprofessional, and seemed to be overbearing in her tone with the Doctor. The secretary spoke loud enough for everyone to hear the other patient’s information; she did not use any discretion. This was my first visit with Dr. Abunassar, he seems very nice, and he certainly has a good rapport with his patients. I have not had the colonoscopy done yet, but will stay because he seems to be an extremely knowledgeable Doctor who is very kind, and seems concerned about his patients. I was very disappointed with his secretary.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

there was no receptionist there at all which I found absurd. The doctor was very knowledgable & comforting & made me reassured for the future tests.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag