Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Bradley M. Lamm has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what insurances taken?    Email me    Answer it
Q: what insurances taken?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5174047
11/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lamm fixed my foot and ankle after 8 failed surgeries with other doctors. I am grateful to Dr. Lamm for giving me the gift of walking and living life again completely pain free!!!
RID: 4289059
23/01/14 3 1 1 2 Very unhappy patient. Had surgery and there are way too many things that went wrong to put here but I would not choose this doctor again. The front staff is very nice, and he seems nice, but when many mistakes were made along the way. He lectures a lot and that must be his thing.
RID: 3659542
18/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lamm is extremely competent, intelligent, passionate, kind, easy to talk to. He's very calming and puts you at ease and is a genuinely nice guy. THANKS to everyone who posted before me, I found this great surgeon through this site. He's a podiatrist dedicated to foot surgery... and he's quite talented. He does a lot of surgery so he really knows what he's doing. I've had foot surgery twice with him. He's a whole level above anyone else I had seen before and I trusted him 100%. He's innovative - I had somewhat severe bunions and he corrected them using screws/wires and external fixation (so no hardware was left in my foot permanently). He devotes time to researching better ways to do foot surgery. Wonderful post operative care too. Teresa his right hand woman is awesome as well. Dr. Lamm is the best and any inconvenience you have (parking, waiting, or with a resident) is worth it. He's one of a kind. I'm lucky to have met him.  Respond

13/11/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bradley" to "Bradley M."
RID: 2819531
28/08/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor who listened very carefully to my daughter's physical issues and has immense expertise is addressing these issues. Dr Lamm helped clearly explain to my daughter the steps that were being considered and the possible treatment options.
RID: 2741861
30/07/13 4 1 1 1 If you value your time, do not bother making an appointment with this doctor. I would suggest you find another. After waiting 3 1/2 hours beyond my appointment time, I was so frustrated and angry, I just left. All the office staff had left for the day so, I had no choice but to leave a note on the exam table paper. This doctor may be good at what he does (guess I will never find out, but he needs some time management training. I overheard other patients talking about how that's how it has been for all their appointments, expect to wait anywhere from 3 to 4 1/2 hours. That is outrageous, if you know you are running that behind let your patients in the waiting area know. Our time is just as precious as yours. I gave negative ratings on knowledge and helpfulness because I never saw Dr. Lamm.  Respond
RID: 2697266
29/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lamm is an extremely knowledgeable Doctor with wonderful and comforting bedside manner. If I ever need foot surgery again, he will be my choice from here on out. I recommend him and will continue to recommend him to anyone who requires foot and ankle care. His staff is extremely helpful as well.
RID: 2553614
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor and excellent facilities. Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp staff were wonderful to work with. I have used Dr Lamm for 2 surgeries (different feet) and I would not go anywhere else. My appointments are on time, the commute is great (easy to get off of highway and back on )parking is great. I highly recommend Dr Lamm, Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp  Respond
RID: 2538185
22/01/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lam corrected my toes! Another doctor wanted to amputate them! Now I wear cute sandals! Thank you Dr. Lamm- you are worth the three hour drive!!
RID: 2378659
18/07/12 5 5 5 5 Doctor Lamm is an excellent MD. My son has CMT and had his first operation a few weeks ago. Doctor Lamm explained everything in details in a way that I was able to understand all those medical terms. He will operate on my son in about 6 weeks again on his other foot.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1725970
01/03/12 1 2 5 5 Dr. Lamm is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, he works with idiots.Botched appointments, lost and incorrect paperwork is par for the course. Changing or scheduling an appointment can take days. God help you if you have an emergency. My advice is that unless you have an EXTREMELY rare or serious condition, avoid Rubin Institute (Dr. Lamm's practice) at all costs. Once again however, I must admit that Dr. Lamm himself is very helpful and smart.
RID: 1719829
22/02/12 5 5 5 5 He's a very good Doctor, He saved my foot when no one else could...
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1381150
07/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Bradley Lamm is the best in his field.He corrected my wife foot after another Doc mess it up. Your the best Bradley. Tim K
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 1216127
26/07/10 5 5 5 5 wonderfulllll doc, he safe my foot others doctors want to amput but this doctor just said totaly safe
RID: 1172024
18/05/10 5 5 5 5 My daughter went to see Dr. Lamm after suffering with osteochondritis of the talus bone for 2 years. She had seen 7 doctors and had one surgery prior to meeting with Dr. Lamm to fix the problem, to no avail. As soon as we met with Dr. Lamm, I knew we were on the right track - finally! Dr. Lamm explained his diagnosis in simple non-medical terms and seemed to understand that she had been in pain way too long. Dr. Lamm performed the surgery 2 weeks after our first visit. Within 3 weeks, my daughter was walking mostly pain free for the first time in 2 years. She can now be a normal teenager and there are no words to describe how grateful we all are. I never had to wait long to see Dr. Lamm and he always made us feel comfortable when talking with him. I recommend Dr. Lamm to everyone I meet.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1039380
20/11/09 5 5 5 5 excellent staff..very polite, thorough staff. extremely efficient from the moment you walk thru the door.  Respond
RID: 1031449
11/11/09 5 5 5 5 What a great Dr! He has operated on my husband 6 time an the outcome has been wonderful! My husband can walk becauseof him an he hasnt lost a limb where other dr want to cut off  Respond
RID: 602538
30/05/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Lamm has terrific bedside manners. He has the ability to explain his findings so that a non-medical person can understand. Dr Lamm presented his diagnosis and all possible options to correct the situation. His office is very busy however I was surprised how short a time(15min at the most)I had to wait. The office staff were quite pleasant and very helpful.
* - Rating left by a registered user