Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Rate Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Ratings

Dr. Lamm fixed my foot and ankle after 8 failed surgeries with other doctors. I am grateful to Dr. Lamm for giving me the gift of walking and living life again completely pain free!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Very unhappy patient. Had surgery and there are way too many things that went wrong to put here but I would not choose this doctor again. The front staff is very nice, and he seems nice, but when many mistakes were made along the way. He lectures a lot and that must be his thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr. Lamm is extremely competent, intelligent, passionate, kind, easy to talk to. He's very calming and puts you at ease and is a genuinely nice guy. THANKS to everyone who posted before me, I found this great surgeon through this site. He's a podiatrist dedicated to foot surgery... and he's quite talented. He does a lot of surgery so he really knows what he's doing. I've had foot surgery twice with him. He's a whole level above anyone else I had seen before and I trusted him 100%. He's innovative - I had somewhat severe bunions and he corrected them using screws/wires and external fixation (so no hardware was left in my foot permanently). He devotes time to researching better ways to do foot surgery. Wonderful post operative care too. Teresa his right hand woman is awesome as well. Dr. Lamm is the best and any inconvenience you have (parking, waiting, or with a resident) is worth it. He's one of a kind. I'm lucky to have met him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor who listened very carefully to my daughter's physical issues and has immense expertise is addressing these issues. Dr Lamm helped clearly explain to my daughter the steps that were being considered and the possible treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

If you value your time, do not bother making an appointment with this doctor. I would suggest you find another. After waiting 3 1/2 hours beyond my appointment time, I was so frustrated and angry, I just left. All the office staff had left for the day so, I had no choice but to leave a note on the exam table paper. This doctor may be good at what he does (guess I will never find out, but he needs some time management training. I overheard other patients talking about how that's how it has been for all their appointments, expect to wait anywhere from 3 to 4 1/2 hours. That is outrageous, if you know you are running that behind let your patients in the waiting area know. Our time is just as precious as yours. I gave negative ratings on knowledge and helpfulness because I never saw Dr. Lamm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Lamm is an extremely knowledgeable Doctor with wonderful and comforting bedside manner. If I ever need foot surgery again, he will be my choice from here on out. I recommend him and will continue to recommend him to anyone who requires foot and ankle care. His staff is extremely helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent doctor and excellent facilities. Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp staff were wonderful to work with. I have used Dr Lamm for 2 surgeries (different feet) and I would not go anywhere else. My appointments are on time, the commute is great (easy to get off of highway and back on )parking is great. I highly recommend Dr Lamm, Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Dr. Lam corrected my toes! Another doctor wanted to amputate them! Now I wear cute sandals! Thank you Dr. Lamm- you are worth the three hour drive!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Doctor Lamm is an excellent MD. My son has CMT and had his first operation a few weeks ago. Doctor Lamm explained everything in details in a way that I was able to understand all those medical terms. He will operate on my son in about 6 weeks again on his other foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Lamm is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, he works with idiots.Botched appointments, lost and incorrect paperwork is par for the course. Changing or scheduling an appointment can take days. God help you if you have an emergency. My advice is that unless you have an EXTREMELY rare or serious condition, avoid Rubin Institute (Dr. Lamm's practice) at all costs. Once again however, I must admit that Dr. Lamm himself is very helpful and smart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069906].votes_count ]]