Rate Dr. Gregory Y. Kitagawa

Dr. Gregory Y. Kitagawa's Ratings

Gregory Kitagwa should not be practicing medicine... this incompetent fool is not able to properly diagnose anything ... he is medically negligent and these teaching hospitals should be destroyed and along with those who support them.. They are ruining lives while trying to gain their experience... I curse him and doctors like him and their abilities. May he suffer and his love ones suffer each ailment they deliberately fail to treat or misdiagnose. Teaching hospitals should be treated like treason.. they should not be funded by the government period

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565688].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

The most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. I have severe anxiety and he made me feel so comfortable. He was so kind and took extra time with me to make sure I was ok. He talks to you like you are a real person and he listens. Such an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Kitagawa is a wonderful doctor. I was bummed when I had to leave my previous doctor because she no longer delivers. By chance I found Dr. Kitagawa and he is so kind and helpful. He put up with all my goofy questions and concerns (and there were a lot as a first time mom). I did not feel rushed at my appointments. He took his time and explained things well. I was pretty uneasy about seeing a male ob-gyn (and honestly still kind of am) but he talks to you like a normal human being and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Kitagawa is by far the BEST OB/GYN I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a patient of. He's very understanding, informative and patient. He takes his time with each patient, focus' on concerns, asks questions of his patients to clarify anything, especially the patient's needs. I have even recommended him to my friend who is having her first baby early next year. He is just the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I love Dr K. I'm about to have my 2nd child and wouldnt trust anyone else to deliver this baby. He has a great bedside manner, listens to his patients and puts you at ease while answering your questions. During my appointments he and I can talk about everything from birth plans to books and movies. He really cares and really listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MAN.... HE HAS DELIVERED THREE OF MY BABIES BY C-SECTION. I WOULD NOT TRUST ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN. WHEN I DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD HE WAS PRACTICING OUT OF SOUTHWEST HOSP. AND HE WAS PARTNERING WITH DR TIGERT, WHO HAS NOW MOVED ON TO CANADA AND HE WAS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN AS WELL. YOU COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER PHYSICIAN. HE HAS GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS, TAKES HIS TIME AND LISTENS, EVEN WHEN YOU NEED JUST A LITTLE MENTAL SUPPORT, HE STAND HIS GROUND. BUT YET IS A PHYSICIAN AND GIVES YOU HIS HONEST OPINION...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2011

Absolutely great doctor!!! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

As I have struggled with endometriosis, Dr. Kitagawa has been a wonderful resource of information and explanation. He really takes his time and explains everything in easy-to-understand terminology. He makes himself available to his patience and is very knowledgeable about alternative options. I have always had wonderful recoveries from his surgeries and having him as a doctor is such a relief. I suggest him to anyone who is looking for a personal, professional, and experienced doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

Dr Kitgawa is just simply wonderful. Great guy.Answers your questions and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a OB/GYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070518].votes_count ]]