Rate Dr. Gregory Y. Kitagawa

Dr. Gregory Y. Kitagawa's Ratings

The most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. I have severe anxiety and he made me feel so comfortable. He was so kind and took extra time with me to make sure I was ok. He talks to you like you are a real person and he listens. Such an amazing doctor.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kitagawa is a wonderful doctor. I was bummed when I had to leave my previous doctor because she no longer delivers. By chance I found Dr. Kitagawa and he is so kind and helpful. He put up with all my goofy questions and concerns (and there were a lot as a first time mom). I did not feel rushed at my appointments. He took his time and explained things well. I was pretty uneasy about seeing a male ob-gyn (and honestly still kind of am) but he talks to you like a normal human being and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely highly recommend him.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kitagawa is by far the BEST OB/GYN I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a patient of. He's very understanding, informative and patient. He takes his time with each patient, focus' on concerns, asks questions of his patients to clarify anything, especially the patient's needs. I have even recommended him to my friend who is having her first baby early next year. He is just the best doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I love Dr K. I'm about to have my 2nd child and wouldnt trust anyone else to deliver this baby. He has a great bedside manner, listens to his patients and puts you at ease while answering your questions. During my appointments he and I can talk about everything from birth plans to books and movies. He really cares and really listens.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING MAN.... HE HAS DELIVERED THREE OF MY BABIES BY C-SECTION. I WOULD NOT TRUST ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN. WHEN I DELIVERED MY FIRST CHILD HE WAS PRACTICING OUT OF SOUTHWEST HOSP. AND HE WAS PARTNERING WITH DR TIGERT, WHO HAS NOW MOVED ON TO CANADA AND HE WAS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN AS WELL. YOU COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER PHYSICIAN. HE HAS GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS, TAKES HIS TIME AND LISTENS, EVEN WHEN YOU NEED JUST A LITTLE MENTAL SUPPORT, HE STAND HIS GROUND. BUT YET IS A PHYSICIAN AND GIVES YOU HIS HONEST OPINION...

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Absolutely great doctor!!! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my babies.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

As I have struggled with endometriosis, Dr. Kitagawa has been a wonderful resource of information and explanation. He really takes his time and explains everything in easy-to-understand terminology. He makes himself available to his patience and is very knowledgeable about alternative options. I have always had wonderful recoveries from his surgeries and having him as a doctor is such a relief. I suggest him to anyone who is looking for a personal, professional, and experienced doctor.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

Dr Kitgawa is just simply wonderful. Great guy.Answers your questions and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a OB/GYN

Submitted June 24, 2007 | flag