Rate Dr. Michael Jones

Dr. Michael Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones is very knowledgeable and highly respected in his line of work. He helped me to "outgrow" my epilepsy and withdrawal successfully from my medication after 25 years. I'm sure he will be greatly missed by the local profession when he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

The absolute best Neurologist ever. he has helped me since I was 17 (for 20 years) and if it wasnt for him I probably would still be having my Grand Mal Siezures. Sad to see that a great Doctor like him will not be working anymore Doctors like him are very hard to find. Thank you very much Dr. Jones and good luck with your retirement you deserve the break........And as for the last rating you abviously are thinking of the wrong receptionist because the last time I checked Dr. Jones (Neurologist) does not do fillings for cavities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

This is the most unprofessional and primitive receptionist I have ever encountered. After calling the office for 4 days and each day being tolled to call the following day, I was told that I have to schedule two appointments to get my tooth diagnosed. Receptionist was rude and impolite. She was acting like she is doing me favor just by talking to me after putting me on hold for four days. Then she told me that is the law to have two appointments to get my cavity fixed and that next available appointment is in three weeks. When I told her that she could have told me this four days ago she just hung up on me. I'm sure that this person is probably related to doctor Michael because there is no way that such a person would be still employed by any dental office. She should be kept away from the phone and public as far as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would have the opportunity to sit down and complete employment pension papers.....this would not have been possible without the care and guidence of Dr. Jones. Thank you for a grand life and know that YOU HAVE MADE A PROFOUND DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF A PATIENT. I have such hope for my retirement years THANK YOU !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Jones got my epilepsy under control which no other neurologist has been able to do. I have had epilepsy for 40 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He has been excellent, he diagnosed my son and then since we live so far away helped us make changes and manage his epilepsy by fax and phone call, even though I know he didn't get paid for all that extra help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2010

An amazing doctor and a wonderful humanbeing... love his dry sense of humour and his no nonsense approach to medicine. He can be counted on to help you above and beyond the call of duty... even, on occasion giving you his personal phone # if you should need him when things aren't going well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2010

I have been with Dr Jones for 12 years, he had been recommended to me by another neurologist when I moved to Vancouver. Very good and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. Jones is a very matter of fact kinda guy, he has a dry sense of humor which is nice for a change... and he's very informative. I've NEVER had ANY doctor be available by phone instead of appointment. For me personally, he went above and beyond helping me get OFF my epilepsy meds and believed I could live my life medication free. Being an experienced doctor he treats his patients as the individuals we are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

he was very nice and take time to ask me questions to make sure he give me the right medication and explain me everything i know a lot of doctor how just give you the pill after 5 minutes is done you go home and you don't really understand your situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1070890].votes_count ]]