Rate Dr. David J. Patton

Dr. David J. Patton's Ratings

Wonderful doctor! I have seen Dr. Patton for years and wouldn't see anybody else. He's been great to me over the years. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

The only gripe that I have with this doctor is that you can RARELY contact the office. All you get is an answering service which wants your medical history or wants you to go the ER. My medical problems are not something I wish to discuss with just anyone. My comment is find a doctor who will be there for you. This occurs during what is supposed to be office hours.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Staff is so so but they seem very busy. Wait times are at least an hour each time I go, for ob and annuals. Dr. Patton seems quick with me as a patient, always has. I like the guy, but he does ignore my husband when he goes with me for on visits and that makes my husband uncomfortable.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Great dr...as a high risk patient, very caring, helpful, nothing bad to say!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Patton is a wonderful doctor! He always took the time to listen to me and never brushed off any of my concerns. Because of him I found out that I had been misdiagnosed with a clotting disorder, which makes my life so much easier for my second pregnancy! I recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

I am the mother of a very recent patient of yours, I would personally like to Thank You for the care of my daughter and new grand daughter. It was quite a meeting for a first time visit, thanks to you and the staff at W/C hospital both of them are alive. You knew exactly what was happening and did what had to be done, you answered her questions,her husbands questions and mine without hesitation. You treated my daughter with the utmost respect and not only professional but personal counsel. You made each of us feel like we more than just another pregnancy. God has Blessed us and given us great favor with you. Thank you for saving both my daughter and grand daughter. Gladys Bunner (mother of Miranda S and Grandmother of McKenzi Mae S.)

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag

Every time I visit Dr. Patton and his staff, they always take care of me and my pregnancy. He and his staff members really care about their patient's and it is truly a great experience for me to go to the doctor, especially for my first pregnancy! I STRONGLY suggest Dr. Patton and his staff to anyone in need of an OBGYN!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Patton has delievered both of my boys and I've never been more pleased with a doctor. He is wonderful and I would never change providers ! I also love his PA Sherry, overall the whole staff is helpful and caring!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Patton delivered my 2 girls. In between the two I had a miscarriage. Dr Patton and his staff was very supportive and caring. Dr Patton treats you as if you are his only patient. He is always thorough and very compassionate. I would and do recommend Dr Patton to other women. His staff is also very caring and they always make you feel welcome and comfortable.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

He is an awesome OB/GYN!! He's funny and very caring. He takes time to listen to your concerns and that is one of the most important things for me to have with a dr. He delivered my almost 3 yr old in August 2006 at 35.5 weeks after 12 weeks of bed rest due to pre-eclamspia.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2009 | flag