Rate Dr. David J. Patton

Dr. David J. Patton's Ratings

Absolutely love Dr.Patton and his staff is amazing! He is very thorough and he is knowledgeable of his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Patton and staff have always been very helpful and kind to me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

He's ok, but if you don't go along with everything his PA does/says, then she turns very cold and rude. I stopped going to his office because of her,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667386].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Amazing Doctor!!!
I Love Dr. Patton and his office staff as they are absolutely great!! I have went to him for years and would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!
The staff is amazing. We feel like part of the family when we visit. Dr. Patton went out of his way to call and check up on me during my pregnancy. Any questions, regardless of how minor that I had, the staff was more than helpful and contacted us frequently. There is NO better doctor than Dr. Patton!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Patton. Every appointment with him is quick and painless. Not mention that his staff really seems to care about my well-being! A++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Worst OB ever. I was sick my entire pregnancy and he never mentioned there were medications to help me. I got deathly ill approximately 3 weeks before my due date and couldn't hold down water or food. He sent me to the ER where blood work was done and IV's were administered. 5-6 hours in the hospital he never once checked on me. At my next appointment I asked for results of the blood work and his response was "I dont know, I never asked for them". I ended up having to have a c-section. I never saw him again after the c-section was done. He ordered my staples be taken out 2 days later. The nurse tried but to no surprise, my incision was still open. 4 days after giving birth, he took my staples out. 3 hours after having the staples out, my incision, internal and external, busted open and I had to have emergency surgery. Most horrible experience ever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529467].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I have seen Dr. Patton for years and wouldn't see anybody else. He's been great to me over the years. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

The only gripe that I have with this doctor is that you can RARELY contact the office. All you get is an answering service which wants your medical history or wants you to go the ER. My medical problems are not something I wish to discuss with just anyone. My comment is find a doctor who will be there for you. This occurs during what is supposed to be office hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Staff is so so but they seem very busy. Wait times are at least an hour each time I go, for ob and annuals. Dr. Patton seems quick with me as a patient, always has. I like the guy, but he does ignore my husband when he goes with me for on visits and that makes my husband uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170721].votes_count ]]