You may also like

Rate Dr. Alexander Paterson

Dr. Alexander Paterson's Ratings

Dr Paterson was my oncologist 15 yrs ago, I had him up until 4yrs ago this yr, he was a great Doctor to me, I decided to go with Dr Henning cause Dr Paterson was going to be further away and I do not drive in the winter. I saw him recently when I was having chemo and he remembered me asked how I was doing. How nice that made me feel. I would recommend him to everyone. Thks Dr Patterson and thks for bringing Dr Henning in as my Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Wonderful oncologist. He makes you feel comfortable with treatments and procedures and he is aware of all the most recent research and new treatments and will not hesitate to recommend them. I am so happy he was with me on my journey through cancer and a recurrence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Paterson took a wait and see approach after cancer recurrence post chemotherapy. He prescribed the standard suite of anti-cancer drugs, and when the cancer progressed, these drugs were stopped and nothing was given to try and bring the cancer under control. During the course of a multi-year battle with cancer with numerous recurrences, chemotherapy was only used once after the initial cancer diagnosis. A second round of chemotherapy using different chemotherapy drugs was not offered as an option, even when we questioned, until it was too late and could not be administered due to the deteriorated state of health. Staff was good, but did not go beyond what one would expect. Many times we had to wait half an hour beyond appointment time before seeing the doctor. While Dr. Paterson has significant experience, he did not offer anything beyond textbook protocol. Having discussions with him during appointments was a challenge as he was typically in a hurry to see his next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This doctor is really interested in his work. He's one of the best doctor's I've seen -- very dedicated, interested, and hard working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Dr. Paterson is Brilliant and an amazing doctor who is compassionate and has all the time in the world for you. He is world renown and the god father of breast oncology. I owe my life to this man for being a 5 yr survivor. I highly recommend him I would travel to the other side of the continent if I needed to in order to have him as a doctor. Words cannot explain what this man is and what he has done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

amazing doctor!!!! He is brillant, kind, compassionate and makes you feel so at ease with cancer treatments. I highly recommend him - he and his staff have been so wonderful through my cancer journey - professional yet so caring :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Paterson is brilliant. He has lots of experience in Medical Oncology and is also very kind and compassionate with his patients. The Doctor and his staff are very inept at dealing with patient fears of cancer treatments and they work with you and take the time to listen to your concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Paterson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

He is a world famous doctor with lots of experience. He is caring and kind and deals with patients with respect and compassion. He is a superb doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2007

Very caring and very knowleageble. I would recomend this doctor to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071189].votes_count ]]