Dr. Donald Johnston

Dr. Donald Johnston

Rate Dr. Donald Johnston

Dr. Donald Johnston's Ratings

This is the most wonderful place!! Very very clean and nicely brought up...I just went today to see if i needed braces and he said i needed a full set! Im 10 and he was able to xplain it in a way kids would understand! He and his staff are SOOOOOOO nice and funny! :) they treat everyone politly. Some people look serios and tehn when they come out to say hello they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE AND VERY VERY GOOD WITH KIDS LIKE ME <3 He was very good explaining it to my mom to and all i can say is go to this PLACE IF U NEED BRACES PLZZZZZZZZ

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

he is the best doctor in the world, he helped me with my braces thanks

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Johnston and his entire staff are friendly, comforting and always willing to answer questions. Fees are very reasonable ($4000 cheaper than what my dentist quoted me).

Submitted Oct. 8, 2011 | flag

In regards to the person that assumed that dental clinics understand ALL insurance policy is an idiot. Your mechanic doesn't know your car insurance. There no such thing as a 'common' policy. If its purchase by your employer "they" pickout the coverage they are willing to pay for. If you don't know your own policy how do you expect anyone else too.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Incredible to all my children..made them feel comfortable and safe..both the dental staff and Dr. Johnstone.. he is humourous yet serious, easy to talk with and explain problems/concerns with. Attempts to help with anything he can. Knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and if anything goes wrong 'out side of office hours' he is willing to come in to his office and fix. A terrific doc who I continue to recommend to anyone who needs his services. EVEN the office staff are polite, funny, and personable, all while being professional

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

My Daughter likes him...I think he tries to make the kids feel at ease. He knows his stuff too!

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

AMAZING clinic, very nice staff, clean and friendly all around attitude!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

Wonderful Doctor! Incredibly kind and takes time to talk to his patients!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2008 | flag

His staff, unlike the staff of any dentist I have visited, seem to have little knowledge of common insurance policies. While we were encouraged to pay in advance because of offered discounts( highlighted with highlighter ink and reinforced verbally by staff), our insurance company would not reimburse us fully until treatment was completed, WITHIN IN TWO OR MORE YEARS. We were charged $130 to get OUR money back. Nobody else charges for returns/refunds. Apparently, orthodontists have special privileges that no other businesses seems to have. We refer to it as customer service or satisfaction. Dr. Johnson appears to have the monopoly for residents of northern Nova Scotia who can't or do not wish to travel to Halifax or Sydney. Alas, we appear to have a ****cat if you create no challenge but seems a gluttonous lion if you don't play along. Perhaps one should approach with caution. It really is difficult to find individuals who are not primarily motivated by the almighty dollar.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Johnston is a great orthodontist! He always explains what he is doing and lets you know what his long term plan is. Although he always has an office full of patients, he always takes the time for the patient he is with. Kim and the rest of his staff are wonderful as well and they are all very helpful and friendly! Great Dr.!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2008 | flag