Dr. Yolanda T. Grady

Chino, California Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Family / G.P.
Website:
Practice: Yolanda T. Grady, M.D., Inc.
Hospital:
Phone:909-628-4205
Med. School:Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines
Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Yolanda T. Grady has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4778109
05/02/14 1 1 1 2 Referred by a friend.Staff treats patients like #s.While I was there, I explained it was my first visit. I showed up on time and receptionist said that if I could not complete my paperwork in the next 5 minutes that I would have to re-schedule even-dough waiting room was empty. I apologized but she kept insisting that I was supposed to be there 30 minutes sooner even if no one told me to be there sooner, I was able to complete all my paperwork on time. Even if appointment was set to see Dr. Yolanda Grady, I was not checked by her, another Dr checked me instead. Since my visit was for a routine check up, no new appointments were necessary but I was still billed for a missed appointment. I asked my friend that referred me and he said that the same thing happened to him. He thought he had just forgot about the appointment but after talking to me, he realized that he was probably billed for something he didn't miss either. I called to ask details and never got calls back.I wont go back.  See Responses

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Yolanda" to "Yolanda T."
RID: 2523370
06/01/13 4 4 4 4 Dr. Grady is wonderful. She takes a lot of time with her patients and explains things thoroughly (which is why sometimes there is a long wait for an apptointment) I like both Dr. Grady and her staff. The hispanic girl in the front has been there a long time. She is very Knowledgable and friendly. She always knows my family and I by name before we even sign in. They do change the other girl often the current girl doesnt seem to know what she is doing. I recommend Dr. Grady to all my family and friends.
RID: 2438514
03/10/12 1 2 2 2 I have been there a few times and have not seen the.Dr once, only the nurse practitioner. I completely agree that the heavy set women working the front desk is very rude and can care less about her patients. I have been very sick lately and the last thing I need is this women's rotten attitude. Will be looking for another Dr.
RID: 2437663
02/10/12 1 3 3 3 After doing some research I decided to go with Dr Grady based on the reviews. My daughter really liked the Dr., But I was soo DISAPPOINTED with the women working the front desk! I was running a little late(15 min) as soon as I walk in she said the Dr couldn't see me because I was late. I tried tell her that my daughter was at work and the person that was going to cover for her got there a little late and that was the reason why we called to let them know. She said "NO Dr can't see her!" she was so RUDE!! She can care less about her patients. I will be looking for another Dr. Staff is the worst I've ever had to deal with.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 2437209
02/10/12 3 2 3 5 Dr Kristi was the main reason I went to this office but she is no longer there so I will be looking else where. The woman who answers the phone to take appointments is RUDE! and have complained about her before to Dr Grady and still no change in her RUDE ATTITUDE. The front desk girls are somewhat nice. Monica is friendly but I have noticed that they are always having to replace the other front desk receptionist. Wait time take forever once inside your room which can be a good thing because you know the Dr is taking her time with patience. I have been to this office twice since Kristi has left and both PA's were bad. You can never get in to see Dr Grady because she is booked months in advance causing me to find another MD
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2407105
22/08/12 1 3 4 4 Dr. Grady and Kristi Diehl are awesome. The problem is Dr. Grady's staff. They are rude when you call in. My son has a torn ligament in his knee and I have to wait 10 days to see a doctor. I explained it was an emergency and they told me to go to emergency or urgent care and call in morning for an appointment. This is the fourth time I have had to go to urgent care because they can't see my family. I told this to the staff memeber and she apologized and said it is too bad. When I have gone into the office, they are rude too. The staff is more into gossiping and talking to each other than assisting the patients. It is very sad because Dr. Grady and Kristi Diehl are awesome. They are so caring and the best doctor's ever. I may be switching primary care physicians because of her horrible staff.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1735931
12/03/12 1 2 4 4 My wife is a patient here, I had to bring her in for a visit one day. As I waited for her at the waiting area I realized how bad the front desk staffs are. They must have put about 10 phone calls on hold so they can finish chatting with each other, by the time they were done, all the calls were gone. This explains why we had a had time calling in to schedule an appointment. I had to grade Dr. Grady down for not having the right staff.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

24/08/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1293815
15/11/10 2 3 5 5 The doctor is great. However, it will take generally over a month before you can set an appointment. The office also charge you $20 if you miss an appointment. If you are 5 minutes late, you will have to wait another month to get an appointment and pay the $20 for missing appointment. When the staff makes the mistake on your appointment, you still get charged. Sounds like business comes first before your health?  See Responses
RID: 1013804
20/10/09 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Grady! I've been going to her for about 7 years. You can talk to her about anything and she doesn't talk down to you. She's personable, friendly, informative, and know her stuff. Try her, you'll love her.
RID: 440184
06/11/07 5 5 5 5 Great staff, fast and friendly service; warm and knowledgable Doctor.
RID: 332658
30/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Grady is an excellent Dr. She is very caring towards her patients and answers any questions you may have. I would recommend her to anyone!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 118674
30/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Grady and her staff are great. They really care about you as a patient. I would recommend Dr. Grady to anyone. She goes over and beyond any doctor I have had.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 10461
10/08/05 5 5 5 She is a great docotr! My family loves her. i highly recommend her to any women she is soo smart and understanding. Great woman!!