Rate Dr. Andrew L. Defazio

Dr. Andrew L. Defazio's Ratings

I love Dr. Andrew deFazio. He delivered all 3 of my kids 2010 2011 2012. He is so professional knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I would recommend to anyone. He was so helpful with my first child I had a scheduled c-section and I went into labor 2 weeks before my due date. I didn't have anything ready. He called his own personal pedestrian that his kids go to for my baby. He was just a fantastic doctor and went above and beyond his call of duty to make me comfortable. Thank you Dr. Andrew for everything. Alba.C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr Andrew, is such a good dr. He is very helpful, and caring. He took care of me during my first pregnancy as well as my current pregnancy. He is very easy going and and tries to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Not to mention the staff in his office are wonderful as well, they are so friendly and always ask how my son is, dr Greg delivered him in 2011. Thank you dr Andrew you're amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Andrew is the best dr EVER. My husband and I are forever grateful for him. From my first visit to my last Dr Andrew was always attentive, and answered every one of my questions (although some were ridiculous questions.) He is patient, kind, caring and compassionate. He has a great bed side manner. He takes time out for every patient and you are never rushed out of his office no matter how packed the waiting room may be. (That should also be a good sign). He was very supportive throughout my entire pregnancy. He was very calming and encouraging throughout my labor an delivery and wouldn't haven't been able to do it without him. I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends or family!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Doctor Andrew is the best doctor ever! He is always very calm, caring and helpful. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for couple years and Dr. Andrew was the one to confirm my pregnancy. He always reassured me that everything was going alright. I recently gave birth naturally to a 9.6 lbs baby boy. Dr. Andrew delivered my miracle in calm and professional way. I can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

rom the moment Dr Andrew confirmed my pregnancy to the postpartum care, he was wonderful! He was always kind, respectful, professional and knowledgable. He was calm and reassuring with informing me about test results that weren't 100% great news and his calm demeanor and reassuring attitude really helped with any bumps in the road. In addition to my the great care he took during the entire pregnancy, my delivery experience with him was amazing! I was worried he wouldn't be the doctor to deliver me but somehow he worked his magic between late office hours and crazy hospital shifts. Although my labor was long and difficult, once again, I could not be more thankful for Dr Andrew's calm nature. He made the experience so much easier. He coached me through it all & helped deliver my baby wonderfully! I can't rave enough about him as an OB. Although the wait time in his office can be almost unbearable at times-he is worth the wait! I would not trade him for any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Andrew is such a great doctor! He took such good care of me during my pregnancy especially at the end when i had complications. He checked in at me while i was in the hospital and he was great during the delivery. He answered all my questions with such knowledge and calmness. I am glad i found such a great doctor. God willing i have more kids Dr. Andrew will be the one to deliver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Dr. Andrew is by far THE BEST OB/GYN doctor. I had some severe fibroid issues and unexplained bleeding, and not only did he figure out what was wrong and "cure" me, during the process, which was a very emotional and trying time for me, he kept in contact at all times.. going so far as to give me his personal home number, in case I started to "hemmorrage" again. he always calls you back, never makes you feel like he is in a hurry, and will answer all of your questions. I would never even think of another doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr.Andrew gave me the two greatest gifts of my life, my son and my daughter. He is knowledgable,kind and an amazing doctor. He was always available when I needed him. I wish he could be my doctor for everything.I have recommended him to every woman I speak to you and they all feel the exact same way. If you want the best OBGYN go to Dr. Andrew.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

WARNING:I went to this doctor and for over 1 year he kept treating me for yeast infections with the same medications for that long.I became immune to the medications and developed worst symptoms and effects.He seemed unsure as to how to treat me,kept repeating the same tests.WARNING:I now have various uterine cysts and fibroids because he failed to properly diagnose me.He is kind and friendly but attitudes DO NOT treat diseases,medications and proper diagnosis does.I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM!..He has cost me my marriage and I am now a 94 pound anemic weakling because of him.I was a 50 mile a week runner too.He deserves to be rightfully sued for malpractice but i have absolutely no energy to do so because of him.It is so sickening to see him get away with so much.WARNING!LADIES DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr Andrew De Fazio is an excellent doctor for observing the period of pregnancy and for delivery either. I ought to change my previous doctor in the middle of my pregnancy. My husband called around 20 doctors. Nobody wanted to take pregnant patients after 3months. Dr Andrew was the only one who gave me an appointment and accepted me as a patient. He was so professional, quiet and positive that just at my first visit I got absolutely sure that everything would be fine with me and my baby. That was really the case!I gave birth to a 9.1 pound boy by a natural way without any problem. Ultrasound screen showed my baby have extra fingers. Dr. Andrew called me as soon as he got this information just only to calm and support us. He was open to answer all our questions. I don’t know anybody being such a thoughtful doctor! So, he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I have already highly recommended him to all my friends and would be happy to do it for every pregnant reading these lines!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071577].votes_count ]]